Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Please Read"

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:31 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

Hello ladies im Tomica. I am writing this post because im looking for a mother who works and is haveing a hard time with daycare. I stay at home all day long with nothing to do besides house work. I ma willing to baby-sit everyday but one of the days have to be half a day. The reason is because im bout to be seven months pregnant and that one day will be a doctor appointment. I have a 3 year old daughter who will be four in may. I also have an 11th month old who will be 1 next month. I need to make money on the side. I will be way cheaper than a daycare. I will provide and everything for the kids. Only looking for two kids because im not looking to start a daycare. But i will watch all the way up til i have my baby in april and and after my weeks i will start again. I am married to a staff sargent in the marine corps and we live on the New River Air Station. I am very over protective so you know ur child will be well taken care of. If this interest you reply or leave me a personal message with a way to contact you. Thanks.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)