• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Road Trip!

Posted by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:12 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 259 Total Views

Okay, so my husband and I decided that the best way to get home (Alaska) is to drive.  It would be so much easier with a dog and it will be our vacation that we have never been able to take together.

The only issue is trying to figure out where we want to go.  Here are our ideas so far:  Graceland, Super Museum, Mall of America, and Mount Rushmore.  I'm not positive that we'll go to all of them, but I do want to have options available.

Does anyone else have any ideas on where to go?  It doesn't have to be huge, but just something that would be entertaining, educational, interesting, beautiful, or famous.

Also, any ideas on entertaining a three year old who is stuck in the car (we'll stop every two or three hours to stretch our legs, walk the dog, or take a potty break).  We are looking for a dvd player for the car; toddler games for the psp, nintendo ds, or maybe even getting one of those leapfrog or v-tech hand game systems; and energetic toys for when we do stop to help him get his energy out.

Proud member of the Pickyeaters Club.  Join me at the new group Feeding the Picky.  http://www.cafemom.com/group/feedingthepicky  You should be able to just click on it.  If not, cut and paste.

by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lundaylove
by on Apr. 1, 2010 at 5:39 PM

grand canyon? i have no idea. but sounds kinda fun!

julie515
by Member on Apr. 2, 2010 at 10:44 AM

I think someone mentioned that in the Navy Wives group.  Argh, I wish James would get more excited about this so that I don't feel like I am planning on spending all of our money.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)