Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for Friends!

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:18 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 503 Total Views

Hi! Im Brittany. Im 23 years old. Im the mom to a 5 year old boy, a 3 year old girl and a 18 month old girl. Im a proud MARINE wife Ive been in the area for 2 years and I dont know anyone. I would love to have someone to just have cofee with in the mornings while the kids play or something. If your interested please let me know! Thanks!!

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 10:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nicolaesmom
by Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 7:00 AM

my name is devon i have a four year old and a 5 month old. we have lived here about 3 weeks. so i still don't know anyone.

CarrieB04
by Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 8:03 AM

My name is Carrie,i have 2 girls,Samantha is 5 and Kaily is 18 monthes...I lived here about a year and dont now to many people...

Jmward06
by Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 8:14 AM

my name is jackie and I have 2 boys...one is 3 1/2 and the other is 20 months...i have lived here for a year and only know very few people, but i don't really know anyone who lives on tt1

lundaylove
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 8:44 AM

hey im Steph, im 22, i have twin 3yo girls and an 18mo boy. We've been here almost a year and are up for hanging out. Gunna try and get a playdate thing set up for soon that ill post on here =)

ALD1303
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:04 AM

I'm Annabelle and I'm 25 a wife to a Navy corpsman who treats Marines. I've lived in Jacksonville (behind the mall) for a year now and have a 4 1/2 month old daughter. I've been working from home caring for other children so I can stay home with my baby gir (I'm a pediatric nurse) Staying home has its' downsides too like not having much of a social life that's outside of kiddie talk. I'm willing to have my house be the place to have playdates and socialize. On weekends DH and I like to go out to Wilmington or go to the beach. We don't really have many friends with kids so we are still kind of new at all of this. Email me!!

ren109
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 9:08 AM

Hi there. I'm Erin. 24yr old momma to a 3yr old boy and 13 month old girl. I'd love to meet new people as well. I've been here for 5 years, so my friends have all cycled through and moved away. lol I'm a MC wife as well.

lundaylove
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 10:16 AM

my hubby is a corpsman as well. what unit is he with? mines with 1/10

Quoting ALD1303:

I'm Annabelle and I'm 25 a wife to a Navy corpsman who treats Marines. I've lived in Jacksonville (behind the mall) for a year now and have a 4 1/2 month old daughter. I've been working from home caring for other children so I can stay home with my baby gir (I'm a pediatric nurse) Staying home has its' downsides too like not having much of a social life that's outside of kiddie talk. I'm willing to have my house be the place to have playdates and socialize. On weekends DH and I like to go out to Wilmington or go to the beach. We don't really have many friends with kids so we are still kind of new at all of this. Email me!!

navygirlrider
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2010 at 7:36 AM

First and Foremost, Welcome to Camp Lejeune! Everyone has their own opinion about Camp Lejeune. I know my fiancee can not wait to get out of there in a few months! lol...

My name is Mindy and I am currently serving active duty in the US Navy as a corpsman. I am stationed in Norfolk, Virginia but I spend the weekends down at Lejeune with my fiancee. He is in 2nd Marine Divison/MP Company/HQ Battalion.

If you are (or anyone else) is interested in meeting up when I come down on the weekends, just let me know please! I like to do fun things when I come down such as go shelling on the island out near Beaufort, dinner, walks on the beach, etc. Oh did I mention that I ride a motorcycle? lol..

I hope to hear from you all very soon!

God Bless

ambk4ever
by Member on Jun. 7, 2010 at 9:33 PM

We just got here today. We bought a house off of Gumbranch in Briarwood subdivison. My name is Amber and I have a 6 yr old and a 3 yr old boy..  I only know on person and that is the first person that responded to your post...

lovemymarine18
by on Jun. 8, 2010 at 7:46 AM

I'm Sarah, and I will have a little girl sometime in the next week or so! I have lived here just about 2 years and know a few people but I would love to meet some more! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)