Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please read.. info on the group discussions..

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2011 at 1:50 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 353 Total Views

Hello ladies,

I have received some emails about information that has been put up on the General Discussion page about some information that is being posted. Some information does not need to be shared when expressing a spouse's unit and the information on departures or returns. This is online and it can jeopardize safety measures on here just like they have problems on Facebook, Twitter, etc. I apologize for not handling this sooner. I do occasionally jump on here to check and see what is being shared. Unfortunately, things have been a bit crazy for myself as well. 

IF YOU HAVE POSTED ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR SPOUSES DEPARTURE OR RETURN DATES PLEASE DELETE THEM. There are other ways to express ourselves without giving dates or timelines. We all get the feelings and emotions and the time frames when it comes to deployments, we have all been there at one time or soon will. 

I hope you all understand the concerns that have been expressed. I will be going through and checking all of the posts and if I feel it breaches safety measures of our loved ones, they will be deleted. There are tons of posts because I always felt like even old experiences we can go back and read. Well, I am most likely going to delete those too. If a post of yours has been deleted, please, do no take it personally. If you know you  have posted something that may give you a second thought, all I am asking if for a little help in deleting it and even repost it with the necessary information you wish to share. 

It is awesome that this is as productive as it is. I appreciate all of you making this Group what it is. I hope all of you are doing well. Semper Fi! 

Jaime

never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life

by on Mar. 11, 2011 at 1:50 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)