Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moving in April

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:17 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 244 Total Views

Hi im jessie. I have a 4 month old son. my husband, son, and i are moving to lejeune in april. im a little worried. any information will help.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Hannamom
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:48 PM

What are you worried about?

marinewife52704
by Member on Jan. 24, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Jacksonville is pretty much what you make of it. If you sit in the house and do nothing like i did when i first moved here you'll HATE IT! If you get out and meet people it gets much better. Jacksonville isn't that big so there's not a lot a lot to do. but a lot of things are close. we have tons of parks and base has pools,plus we have a little Zoo.we have aquariums,one is about 25-30 minutes away then there's one about an hr or so away. my best advice is get out the house as much as possible and see whats here. it's pretty nice. best of luck with the move and WELCOME TO JACKSONVILLE

angie70z
by Member on Jan. 24, 2009 at 4:07 PM

don't be worried i have only met nice people here from all over the states. and it is a small town but there is actually a lot to do here. movies and activities are always listed all over the mccslejeune.com website. set up play dates or post your interests and get some girls together. we did and now we have some really good friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)