• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to base =)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:03 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 288 Total Views

hi!  i'm finally here.  =)  my husband got stationed here in sept, but me and the kids have been up in virginia waiting for housing here.  we finally got it and moved in on the 10th.  which i guess is already 2 weeks ago, now that i think about it (wow!)  but it doesn't seem like it!  trying to unpack w/the boys running around "helping" me is total chaos!  i'm not done, so the house is still a bit of a mess, but i'm restless to meet people!  anyone want a new friend?  =)

i'm 25 and i have 2 boys- a 2 1/2 yr old and an 11 month old.  (i feel like i'm writing a personals ad)  i'm pretty outgoing and fun loving, but at the same time, i'm pretty mellow.  i used to be up for anything, but now i've sorta calmed down with the kids and all.  and i just listed my age and kids ages as an fyi... i'm interested in meeting anyone of any age w/kids of any ages.  =)

write me or reply here if you wanna meet up.  i'm not online everyday, but i'll try to respond quickly.  =)

jenna

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kadys_mommy_
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 2:32 PM

hi my name is frances i have 2 girls one is 2 yrs 4 mths and the other is 9 months close to ur boys age lol yeah your right this does feel like a personal ad haha i would love to meet up especially since i need to make some new friends also,  all the ppl i new got shipped off this year haha

Frances

MommyofRosie
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Hi! My name is Mandy, im 23 and have a beautiful 16month old daughter! I would love to get together. I also need a new group of friends! I just got out of the Navy, and well, i just need a new group :) Hope to talk to you soon :)

Mandy-Mommy to Rosie

Breastfed and still going strong <3

sunnyside06
by Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:47 PM
Hey nice to meet you!! I'm Shaunna, just moved here as well from South Carolina. We live off base but I have two 13month old twin daughters so I know how it feel to get "help" unpacking!!
Donna7707
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Just got here from VA and I live in Berkeley Manor. Would love to meet some ladies and kiddos

jdbaker22
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 10:41 PM

Hi I'm Jenny. I also have 2 boys who are 4 yrs and 5 months. I'm still in VA but my husband starts his moving leave on the 4th and we should be moved in by the 6th :) I'm also anxious to meet some mommas.

I'm In Love With A Marine  eagle engaged love marine married

pugmama
by Member on Feb. 6, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Quoting jdbaker22:

Hi I'm Jenny. I also have 2 boys who are 4 yrs and 5 months. I'm still in VA but my husband starts his moving leave on the 4th and we should be moved in by the 6th :) I'm also anxious to meet some mommas.

hi!  send me a message when you get here.  i just came from va too.  =)  good luck w/your move! 

jenna b.

vances_mom
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 3:25 PM

we moved in on the same day :-)  i HATE unpacking, but my MIL came out last week to visit before DH leaves and she was a HUGE help.

my name is Christina and i'm 27. DH is a corpsman with supply btn. we have a (almost) 2y/o DS and a a DD on the way (due in June). i'm anxious to meet new people, too. there is a kindermusic class at the community center that i wanted to give a try. and i heard that there are play dates thru Fleet and Family Service Center, too. i wish this crappy cold weather would go away! DS loves playing outside and getting dirty (he's all boy!). 

dillonsmommy07
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Hi I'm Heather I'm 23 I have a 17 month old son named Dillon and pregnant with my little girl which is due in June I've been at Lejeune for a little over 2 years and still don't really know anyone which we'll be moving around Novemember for recruiting duty :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)