Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone ?

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:08 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 169 Total Views
okay ladies I had to cancel the last pampered chef party... Not enough people!! So this time I am doing it this Saturday July 11th my place (off 172) at 5pm please come!! It will be lots of fun no presure to buy but if you do checks will be held till the 15th!!! Lots of fun!!! And I already have a few yes. So.... This goes for new girls to this is a graat way to meet some new wives!
Call or email RSVP 804-318-0061 (cell) or 910-325-7801 hm
Thanks and you get a gift if you bring a friend too!!! If you are not able to come I have an online show set up at www.pamperedchef.biz/melissadewitt then click shop then type in dewitt for host name I would love to see you all there but if not orders do help!!!

Melissa Dewitt

Pampered Chef

We have online shows, catalog shows,cooking shows,wedding showers and fundraisers!

CHECK OUT THE OUTLET STORE FOR DISCOUNTS!!!   http://www.pamperedchef.biz/melissadewitt
Call or text cell (804)318-0061 hm (910)325-7801

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
travswifey
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 7:13 AM

I'm a consultant also, but I always buy lol I would come but we'll be getting unpacked and stuff, sorry. Maybe I'll buy something, I'll have to see what my check is though.

I want to be your favorite hello
              and your hardest goodbye.

Jennifer & Travis 8-2-8

melissadewitt01
by Member on Jul. 6, 2009 at 8:29 AM
That's awesome! How long have you been selling pampered chef? Do you have a hospitallity director yet? I signed up in VA and miss my director so so much I haven't attended a meeting here...My HD has them Saturday mornings and were always busy but I can put you in contact with her she's the only one in Jacksonville! Just give me a call and maybe you,I and my friend I just signed up can do starbucks once a month and pass ideas !!!

Melissa Dewitt

Pampered Chef

We have online shows, catalog shows,cooking shows,wedding showers and fundraisers!

CHECK OUT THE OUTLET STORE FOR DISCOUNTS!!!   http://www.pamperedchef.biz/melissadewitt
Call or text cell (804)318-0061 hm (910)325-7801

tomikosnook
by Member on Jul. 6, 2009 at 5:31 PM

i'll be there!! Just remember to text me a reminder..lol 

jcoreas
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 7:50 PM

wish i could go were having my daughters birthday party that day 

travswifey
by on Jul. 6, 2009 at 8:00 PM
Thanks! I love it, I have been a consultant since 2005. I just stay with my director, I really like her! I'd love to do Starbucks and do ideas. After I get moved and settled, I plan on getting back into doing real parties! I'll let you know I move this Thursday and TMO comes Friday.
Quote:

Quoting melissadewitt01:

That's awesome! How long have you been selling pampered chef? Do you have a hospitallity director yet? I signed up in VA and miss my director so so much I haven't attended a meeting here...My HD has them Saturday mornings and were always busy but I can put you in contact with her she's the only one in Jacksonville! Just give me a call and maybe you,I and my friend I just signed up can do starbucks once a month and pass ideas !!!

I want to be your favorite hello
              and your hardest goodbye.

Jennifer & Travis 8-2-8

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)