Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

beach on base? and other ??

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:01 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

ive heard theres a beach on base... i havent been on base yet but we are planning a trip there this week.. do you just need our military ids, is there anything else?

Also ive heard about the gym and pool by terrawa terrace and the WIC office there..do you have to be livining in TT to go to those?

Any info you can give me on Lejeune would be great, we just moved here last week so im still very new, thanks!

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
lundaylove
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:26 PM

no one?? 

jcoreas
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 3:28 PM

you dont need to live in tt to go to the wic or pool or parks here just an id for the pool and well to get in  

lundaylove
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 4:27 PM

just your military id? i was told by the lady on the phone at wic that id need a base pass... we cant get one til my hubby starts FMF or thats what he was told.. how true is that, does anyone know?

Quoting jcoreas:

you dont need to live in tt to go to the wic or pool or parks here just an id for the pool and well to get in  

marinewife52704
by Member on Jul. 31, 2009 at 10:42 PM

you need a pass to get on base. as far as WIC goes all you need is ID proof of income proof of residency and i believe shot records for your kids or proof of pregnancy. you do need your ID to use the pool and sometimes the gym does ID check. if you buy beer or smokes at the cstore you need your ID for that. you dont have to live on TT to use the services.

this is me i'm a co-sleeping breast and bottle feeding CIO vaxing pro life gun owning christian momma.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)