Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GGGRRRRRR Abortion... PISSES ME OFF

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2009 at 2:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 413 Total Views

when i found out that i was pregnant with my little girl i was 18... after my 19thbirthday i gave birth 3 days latter...toddler girl so BC i am a young mother i cant really say too much... but what i can say is... eff the people the kill babies..., babies that one day can grow up to some thing or someone big... but no one will ever know BC people kill them... grrr... i say is your going to take on that responsibility of having sex... u need to take on ALL the same responsibilities that can come with..!! devil minioh yeah and eff all the mothers that make there own kids kill there grand baby...!!! ur child made there bed and you should make them lay in it..!! there are people out there that will take care of that baby the way that baby should bee... there are people who cant have kids... and think your the blessed on for bein able to have kids..!!! there are sooo many thing wrong and effed about abortion... there are not enough words in the world to explaine grr thinking about have an abortion.... makes mee sooo mad..!!!

angry

Dayna-Marie

by on Mar. 27, 2009 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ItalianMommy3
by Member on Apr. 6, 2009 at 4:57 AM

hey mamma...yeah I share your piss-ness right along with that...I watched a video on youtube today that made me cry my butt off...it was about partial birth abortion...I dont get why "mothers" would carry full-term and then decided to kill that child...why not just give it to an adoption agency?!!!!! I cant wait till they illegalize abortion-its murder <(imo). by the way im 23 with 3 kids and one on the way so i dont get young moms either who say "i cant do it..or dont want to be a mom right now".. its a copp out.

BabyMommy_3
by Member on Jun. 16, 2009 at 1:00 AM

I was 19 when I got pregnant with my daughter, and I didn't have an abortion, because I was facing up to my responsibilities! I hate when I hear the excuse, "Oh, I was young and in college." I was young and in college, too...and I'm back in college with 3 kids! It was suggested to me that I have an abortion, but I refused. It really hurt my feelings, as though this person were saying, "You're baby isn't special or important, get rid of it. It's just going to ruin your life."

I really hate grandparents who force or support their children's choice in abortion. It disgusts me. I know a girl who fell victim to that. They said that they didn't want to have to help her raise a baby. The grandmother said she didn't want to have to hear another screaming baby in the house again. SO SELFISH!!! I never thought people could be so selfish, but apparently I was way wrong.

Abortion is just a nice way of saying "murder of innocent babies." Absolutely revolting.

anity
by Member on Jun. 16, 2009 at 4:37 PM

i was 15 when i got pregnant with my first, everytime i told someone i was pregnant, the first words from them was "are you gonna have an abortion?" and i girl i used to hang out with asked if i would if i found out my baby was retarded (thats how she put it) i said no then she said she would. hearing her say that really hurt me. she ended up pregnant right after that and kept her baby, but anyways, i am 22 now with a 3rd baby on the way and i do not regret any of them.and i stayed in school and got my high school diploma and i am about to start college because i have kids.they are my reason for not doing drugs and not drinking very often and not getting addicted to cigs. and i am also married to my 2nd and 3rd kids bio father and he is (not bio) my firsts daddy.

oh yeah, with my first when i was 15, the guy i thought was her father (thats a different story) when his mom found out, she headed straight to my house and asked about abortion, well she didnt actually ASK, its more like, she told me she knows how it is being so young and she will drive me there and pay for it. of course i refused. i was very young, yeah, but i still knew how some abortion procedures were performed and i knew its murder, i have always believed that the babys life begins at conception (when i knew how babys are made)

i plan to talk to my kids about abortion and give them the facts, i dont wanna tell them 'you better be prolife' but i will do my best to make them belive that way on their own. and i will make sure they know if they end up pregnant (my girls) or getting a girl pregnant (my boys) i will take it if they dont want it. i will be so hurt if any of my grandbabies gets killed.

one life one love

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee"Pro-life?Thinking of abortion?on myspace?come to my profile and learn the facts about abortion----www.myspace.com/prolife_probaby

KRISTYLOVE
by New Member on Apr. 5, 2010 at 7:37 PM

I am so glad I am not the only one who feels this way!!! I HATE it when the parents of a teen girl who is pregnant forces her to have an abortion when they have enough money to help their daughter out. what about the pregnant girls who rather have an abortion instead of signing over their parental rights to the baby's father who wants to raise the baby? Ok, this is the worst excuse I have heard from a family member who has gotten an abortion: "I don't like the baby's father and I know he will not be in the baby's life, plus I don't have any money to take care of another child. So, I just have to do it."  Or even after the procedure is finished and some women will admit that having an abortion was the wrong thing to do, they still will admit that they "Just had to do it:"  WTF???!!!!!!!

AAARRRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)