• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

15th Annual Texas Alliance for Life Walk 2009

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:29 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 293 Total Views

i am posting this on behalf of someone else to get the word out and hopefully get help from more people.

We would like to invite you to join us at the 15th Annual Texas Alliance for Life Walk 2009 on June 20 at the Seguin Outdoor Learning Center in Seguin, Texas.

We will be walking with hundreds of Texans from dozens of churches to promote the sanctity of innocent human life and to raise funds for life-saving programs and agencies in our community.

100% of the proceeds will support these programs and agencies, and all donations are tax-deductible. There are also great incentives for walkers who raise more than $200 in sponsorship pledges—and prizes for Top Walker and Top Church.   You can register as a walker or a sponsor online today at www.TexasAllianceforLife.org

Last year the Walk 2008 raised $80,000 in pledges and made a real difference in the lives of mothers and unborn babies in our communities. 

This year the goal is to raise more than $100,000 to continue and expand programs.

Daughter's of Mary (Hijas De Maria) from Our Lady of Guadalupe Church will be participating in the 15th Annual Texas Alliance for Life Walk 2009 in Seguin, Tx on Saturday, June 20

Please consider sponsoring these young ladies as they walk to promote the sanctity of innocent human life and to raise funds for life saving programs and agencies in our community. 

To sponsor Daughter's of Mary please go to the following website:

It's easy to fill out.  Enter your information then under Pledges it will say Name of registered walker I am sponsoring scroll down until you find Youth Group-daughters of mary Seguin.

HERE IS THE BEST PART---Under the Payment section you can click on BILL ME and they will mail you a bill after the walk so you could receive your bill sometime in July. 

Remember 100% of the net proceeds from the Walk 2009 will support efforts to protect mothers and their unborn children and to promote respect for innocent human life.

If you are unable to make a pledge please come out and join us on the walk and be a witness to all that TEXAS IS PRO LIFE.  Also every walker attending will get a chance to enter a drawing and enjoy free food and drinks.  Kids will enjoy activties such as fishing and face painting.

SEE YOU THERE!  

Thank You & God Bless!

Please pass this information to your family and friends.

one life one love

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee"Pro-life?Thinking of abortion?on myspace?come to my profile and learn the facts about abortion----www.myspace.com/prolife_probaby

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ItalianMommy3
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Even tho I cant be there..( I live in washington st) Im going to send my prayr's down that way for this event...:) I hope for nothing but the best turn out..!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)