Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aborted Fetal Tissue in Vaccines?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2009 at 3:09 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

http://www.informedchoice.info/cocktail.html

I just read another post about this and frankly, I'm appalled!  What do I do now?  I want to protect my kids, I vaccinate, but learning that some of the ones they've already had are made with aborted fetal tissue is making me question my choice!  What are your thought?  Please reply!

by on Jul. 24, 2009 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mylilprincesses
by on Dec. 9, 2011 at 3:22 PM

that makes me wanna cry right now. the sad part is my husband works for a company on that list.

Sweet_Faith
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 6:51 AM

Oh wow, this is insane!

MlkandCookies
by on Dec. 13, 2011 at 6:58 AM

"Aborted Fetal Tissue" I think is pretty misleading.  

Firstly there isn't fetal tissue in the vaccine.  You know this because if there was your body would have an immune reaction and reject it (like an organ transplant without immunosuppressants).   Secondly those two abortions happened in the early 1960s and the parents opted to donate the body of the fetus to medicine (again, not unlike organ transplants). Some of those cells were used to grow the virus that was made into the vaccine.

Regardless of how you feel about abortion, even if it is murder, isn't it at least somewhat reassuring that baby was able to save the lives of thousands of other children?

Obviously you can feel however you want, but I just want you to have accurate information.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)