Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is Mamakort?

Posted by on Jun. 10, 2008 at 2:30 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 368 Total Views
Where is MamaKort?  Anyone know why she left cafemom?
by on Jun. 10, 2008 at 2:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommahepler
by on Jun. 10, 2008 at 12:52 PM
I have no idea. I was beginning to wonder why the posts here were so quiet.  I hope everything is ok with her!
KatyJJ
by on Jun. 10, 2008 at 7:06 PM
Thank you for replying.  Her profile page is gone, I went there and it says she is no longer a member of cafemom.  She just recently joined my group and we were enjoying each others comments.  I hope she is okay too.

Katy

~Christian Discussion & Prophecy Chat~Bring Your Opinions & Humor!     

Tmomma2
by on Jun. 11, 2008 at 9:14 PM
I hope she is ok too. I miss here so much. She is a sweetheart. I will pray that all is well with her and her family.
kfrances
by on Jul. 29, 2008 at 1:15 PM
Does anyone know how someone can take over the group officially since Mamakort is MIA? Whether officially or unofficially would anyone be willing to step up? I could definitely help out or maybe we can make it more of a group effort. What do you guys think?
MomGirls
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 2:53 PM

Quoting kfrances:

Does anyone know how someone can take over the group officially since Mamakort is MIA? Whether officially or unofficially would anyone be willing to step up? I could definitely help out or maybe we can make it more of a group effort. What do you guys think?

That sounds good to just keep the group going by all means. A group effort would be fine if no one will be able to take it over at this time. I really looking forward to learning techniques on how to raise my children in God's way. Hope to hear from you ladies soon. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)