Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing to get ready for Valentines Day?! Let me help!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:14 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 160 Total Views

Valentine's Day Hostess Special

$150.00 Retail Value... your's FREE!

fant

Make a special romantic occasion absolutely extraordinary with the Fantasy Suite. This romantic gift kit will make your celebration simply sublime. Enclosed you will find warming massage oil, chocolate body paint with brush, champagne flutes, a champagne bucket, two satin robes, one thousand scented silk rose petals, three pillar candles, fifty tealights , the Hot Heart Massager, romantic music CD as well as a full color romance guide. Everything you need to create the perfect romantic experience that only dreams are made of, Limited Quantity Available - While Supplies Last! 

Host your Slumber Party in February or March, have a minimum of $850.00 in sales and this fabulous gift set is your's FREE!!!  All it takes to get this for FREE is to have 15 ladies get together for a fabulously FUN night!  If your sales do not reach $850.00 you will be able to purchase this incredible gift set for 50% off!!!!

I look forward to hearing from you.  You may email me or visit my website at www.SlumberPartiesbyReneeA.com   

DON'T WAIT! Call to BOOK YOUR DATE!

I would love to help you and your friends warm up your winter and add spark to your relationships!

Renee Ayres

Slumber Parties By Renee

Order products, Book a party, Become a distributor!

www.SlumberPartiesByReneeA.com

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)