• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone want to start a playgroup?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:53 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 932 Total Views

I'd really like to start a playgroup (mainly for me) sometime soon. I live in Wallingford and I have a 7 month old daughter. If anyone is interested, let me know!

~* I'm a Young Married PostCollegeEducated Breastfeeding Vaccinating - NoCIO Overly Caffeinated STAHM to a Huge Adorable Loud Spirited little lady*~

Johanna Margaret *June 13, 2008*

10lbs 5.2 oz 21.5 inches

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Justensmom2007
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:05 PM
I'm in Brookhaven and would LOVE to have a playgroup!! My son is 18 mo. though. Do you think that's too old??? if you do, I understand. You can email me at ehmlpc@gmail.com and we can chat!
discokittten
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:15 PM

great!!! Sounds awesome! The playgroup is really more about us moms getting some socialization!

sorcia
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:54 AM

I would LOVE  to join a play group - I am in Springfield (near the mall) and have a 12 month old very active boy - if he is not too young for the group..

Laurie

CAK08
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:44 PM
Count me in! I have a 4 month old son but Mommy needs to get out too, right? I'm in Springfield. Please email me at cakopa@yahoo.com
JoJoBean8
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 1:24 PM

We would be interested. I have a 14 month old daughter and we are from Upper Darby. Weekdays are best for us. I also know a mother of a 12month old boy who would be interested as well.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

brooknblakesmom
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 3:57 PM

I'd be interested too, I have a 4 year old girl and a 13month old boy. I currently live in Upper Darby but we are in the process of selling our house and moving to Brookhaven in the next couple months.

blowing bubblesbaby boymoms rockfamily car
Jen~mom to Brooklyn and Blake~wifey to Jean

discokittten
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:05 PM

This is AWESOME! I'm so excited!! Everyone let me know when you're free and what days/times work best for you and I'll see what I can come up with! YAY! :) My email is mariekhague@gmail.com

:D!

~* I'm a Young Married PostCollegeEducated Breastfeeding Vaccinating - NoCIO Overly Caffeinated STAHM to a Huge Adorable Loud Spirited little lady*~

Johanna Margaret *June 13, 2008*

10lbs 5.2 oz 21.5 inches

discokittten
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:23 AM

My daughter is only 7 months, so she's not exactly at playing age either! it's really for us! Don't worry :)

Quoting CAK08:

Count me in! I have a 4 month old son but Mommy needs to get out too, right? I'm in Springfield. Please email me at cakopa@yahoo.com

discokittten
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Okay, so who is available on weekday mornings and early afternoons? Only one person got back to me about times, and those times work for me as well. Who here is a SAHM? Who's working?

brooknblakesmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 12:42 PM

I work M-F, weekends are best for me

blowing bubblesbaby boymoms rockfamily car
Jen~mom to Brooklyn and Blake~wifey to Jean

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)