Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to group. Introduction

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 251 Total Views

Hi my name is Nicole. Im 22 yo and i am 18w 2d. Im a single mom who is looking for friends :) I live 5 mins away from down town denver, in Lakewood. Cant wait to hear from you other moms.

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jessifromdenver
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Hi Nicole! I was single when I had my first too! He's four now. When are you due? November? My son was a November baby also! Do you know the sex?
I'm 37 weeks with my second now. I live up in Thornton. You know I'm actually vice president of a non profit that works to empower single pregnant women? You should check it out! We have a great support group and lots of cool resources. Www.SM2B.org. We should hang out some time!
Congrats on your pregnancy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom121812
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Thats pretty cool, i will check it out. I dont know the sex yet i find out on the 30th i cant wait i hope its a boy. Im due december 18. Your ready to pop so your due end of next month thats great! I would like to hang out sometime just let me know:)

jessifromdenver
by Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 8:12 AM
August 9 is my due date, actually. Starting to get a little scared. Am I really ready for a second one? Lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom121812
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:26 AM

AWW well its coming fast. im sure your ready as least you have experiance

jessifromdenver
by Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:39 PM
With birth? Heck yeah, but I'm also a birth doula, so I attend births for a living.
Are you not feeling ready? You have a ways to go still. If you have any questions or anything hit me up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom121812
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

ohh thats cool. yeah im a little unprepared for birth and the whole parenting thing but im in several programs that are suppose to help me with that stuff so i guess ill get prepared but i still have a while now. 

jessifromdenver
by Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 7:06 AM
Yeah. I figure it's avoid thing we have nine months to get out stuff in order. Because I don't think anyone ever feels totally prepared, even when they plan a pregnancy and have other children already! Lol.
Seriously, if you have any questions feel free to ask me. I can talk pregnancy and birth all day long. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmom121812
by on Jul. 23, 2012 at 3:13 PM

ok i will :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)