Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to group and Westminster.

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:50 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 509 Total Views
Hi all! I am new to the group and cafe mom. We moved to Westminster 6 months ago. I have 4 girls. Sd 15 dd's are 13, 9 and 8. I am a kinda sahm and looking for some mommies to be friends.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
aehutmacher
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Hi! How are you and the fam adjusting to the new scene? I've been in Thornton for about three years, but I moved from Westminster (we lived at 92nd and sherridan for a year after moving from Cali). I've got 2 girls, ages 5 and 3 and I'm a SAHM as well, but I write content for supplimental income and in an attempt to pay for the rest of school. Message me.if you'd like to chat.

jakana2369
by Member on Aug. 18, 2013 at 5:56 PM
I love it out here. Where about are at? Im in the odd part of Westminster.

Quoting aehutmacher:

Hi! How are you and the fam adjusting to the new scene? I've been in Thornton for about three years, but I moved from Westminster (we lived at 92nd and sherridan for a year after moving from Cali). I've got 2 girls, ages 5 and 3 and I'm a SAHM as well, but I write content for supplimental income and in an attempt to pay for the rest of school. Message me.if you'd like to chat.

comojo
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Hi i live in broomfield, kinda stuck between you both! I am sahm of three also, 19.16 and 3.
jakana2369
by Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Nice to meet you. What do you do on your free time?

Quoting comojo:

Hi i live in broomfield, kinda stuck between you both! I am sahm of three also, 19.16 and 3.

maddysmom2014
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2013 at 9:07 PM

hey im lindsey i do not have any children yet but am pregnant and due august 19th 2014. i just moved here from texas where i lived all my life. i live in westminster right off zuni and am wanting to meet new people im a very social person.

jakana2369
by Member on Dec. 15, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Congrats on the baby! I love Westminster. We are in a funny part of town. Closer to Broomfield. We live off the boulder turnpike or hwy 36. What do you like to do for fun? How do you like colorado?

Quoting maddysmom2014:

hey im lindsey i do not have any children yet but am pregnant and due august 19th 2014. i just moved here from texas where i lived all my life. i live in westminster right off zuni and am wanting to meet new people im a very social person.

comojo
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 6:34 PM
I scrapbook, walk or write ..

Quoting jakana2369: Nice to meet you. What do you do on your free time?

Quoting comojo:

comojo
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 6:34 PM
I scrapbook, walk or write ..

Quoting jakana2369: Nice to meet you. What do you do on your free time?

Quoting comojo:

cracknellmom
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Hi there. Cathy mom of 2 girls 7 & 9. I work part time-Starbucks. Been in Colorado for 3 years now...enjoy card making, scrap booking, music, outdoors. Looking for others wth similar interests...have not made too many good friends. Welcome...i think you will love it here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)