Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Diary of an ex-smoker (PIOG)

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 7:31 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 492 Total Views

Dear Diary,

Its been 7 months since I kicked that disgusting habit and addiction to cigarettes! I'm really happy! I mean, even though I never really thought it was that disgusting, I finally gave it up because everyone told me how unhealthy and horrible of a habit it was. I actually enjoyed smoking, but everyone said it could kill me and I'd breathe so much better if I quit, so I did. A lot of things changed after I quit! I noticed I could smell better! So now my husbands farts are that much more potent and the smelly customers I work with at my job are just that much harder to deal with but I'm much healthier right!? Its true, I did breathe easier after I quit! The stairs weren't nearly as breathtaking for about a month after quiting but as I gained the 48lbs that quitting put on, the stairs have become my nemesis again. But hey! At least those nicotine sticks don't run my life right!? I mean, sure, my husband doesn't want to have sex with me anymore because I've become grotesque, but hey, I have a vibrator! I don't smell like smoke anymore which is GREAT. I just smell llike sweat since my thighs have collected the majority of the weight and now rub together so much that my crotch sweats so I spend 4 bucks a day on femenine doederant spray to cover it up. At least I'm not spending 4 bucks a day on cigarettes! Eventhough I think about smoking constantly, my marriage is failing, and I'm gaining so much weight that its hard for me to play with my kids, I'm happy because I know I'm going to live this life longer than I would've if I had kept smoking! ............................................................

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT.

Advertising Banner Designs - Only $9.00

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 7:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)