Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't believe this fucking government!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2013 at 9:21 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 458 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Its my turn to rant.....down here in New Zealand this fucking government wants to ban people from smoking in cars!!! I am so sick and tired of little shits trying to run our lives for us! What happened to individual freedom, I have to stand out in the fucking cold when I go to a restuarant to have a smoke, cant smoke in the fucking supermarket or mall!

Dont know what its like in the US, but down here everyone want to run your fucking life for you! 

by on Aug. 10, 2013 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
smokergranny
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2013 at 10:38 PM

I sure hope it never comes to that where I live because I'll end up in jail.  lol  We have too damn many restrictions in the US already and I can't drive without smoking. 

The anti's say smoking with children in the car is bad for their health...  hmm, let me think back to when I was a kid...  I rode in a car filled with smoke.  Hey, maybe that's why I ended up a smoker!!  If that's correct then lets all smoke in the car with our kids so we have more smokers in the future.  lol  Perhaps not the correct thing to do but i didn't mind when my kids started because because I knew I loved it so why shouldn't they. 

We just need more people to stand up and fight all these silly damn fucking rules!!!  We can run our own lives and smoking in my car is going to be part of it!!

rustyy85
by New Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:24 PM
In Michigan you can no longer smoke in public buildings(bars, stores, malls etc), can't smoke at a public park now, also heard they were trying to ban smoking in vehicles, good luck with that one..
sometimesred
by Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 2:19 AM

Getting as bad here.  They seem to think a small minority can legislate their opinion on others.  They just get media to cover it and make it look like the very small number is a huge number.  But cigarette sales say otherwise.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)