Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourselves here...

Posted by on May. 8, 2008 at 6:18 PM
  • 101 Replies
  • 21182 Total Views
Hey, ladies!!! Please introduce yourselves here!!!!
by on May. 8, 2008 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tyra618
by on May. 8, 2008 at 8:57 PM
Hi I am Tyra and I am a smoker. I started smoking at a young age. will be 28 soon and started smoking when I was 13.  I have tried to quit many times but have come to conclusion that quiters never win. No really I have a stressful life so I smoke to stay calm. It's a real reason.  I smoke outside and never around my son. 
joshell68
by on May. 9, 2008 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey ladies! i'm Jo. Just curious, whats being smoked in the Smokers Lounge?? Are we limited???????
brendansmom15
by on May. 9, 2008 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
hey! i'm delia. i saw ur siggy in another group and though i would join. i'm 25, i have smoked since i was 12, stopped a few times, but never quit. i'm a single mama and ita a great stress reliever...and i do smoke MJ too, in response to the previous poster, not sure about everyone else here, but thought i would share

DeliaMAMA TO BRENDAN

proud single, cosleeping, formula feeding, harness using mama who drinks, smokes, and is prochoice

bayt
by on May. 10, 2008 at 11:11 AM
   Hi fellowette smokers.  I'm Teresa.  Ya'all can call me ma, by the looks of it, I've been smoking longer than most of you been born.  No insults intended here.  I'm 50 yrs. young and have been smoking for 39 years.(Dang that's long.) cough ,cough choke, choke.  I have one daughter 18 non smoker, and 2 step daughters one 23 and 26 yrs old.  The 26 yr old is a smoker,23 non smoker.  Been married twice.  The first time to a complete idiot.( way younger days) stayed divorced for 14 yrs and hooked me another one,7 yr ago.  Hubby been a smoker just as long as myself.  Being a baby-boomer we just about smoked it all.  So don't hold back on what you girls want to talk about.  I take no offence to much.  It's just nice to know there is more smokers out here...............................................
Billiejo22001
by on May. 10, 2008 at 11:30 AM
Hi I am Billie Jo I have been smoking since I was like 13-14 not sure!!  I am 30 now.  Also have tried to quit before but that hasn't happened yet!!  I keep trying they say the more you try the easier it will get.  nice to meet ya all!
monkeymom21
by on May. 10, 2008 at 12:05 PM
hey i am heather, i have been smoking since after i turned 18, never while preggo tho, i have 2 kids, 20 months and 6 months, and 5 stepkids, i saw a siggy in a post and thought hey i'll check it out,

Heather,

Mother of Chavelle and Micheal

Stepmother to, Kimberly Rebecca, Kimberly Ann, Phillip Jr, Danielle Bailey, and Gabrielle Ray.

rosedust
by on May. 10, 2008 at 5:08 PM
  Hello,  My name is Patty.   I have smoked since I was young, I'm 48 now. I never have tried to quit, I probably could if I had to but I don't want to and that is the name of that tune! I respect non smokers , but they should also respect us. I feel sorry for people that get in my space.  Well I could go on and on but I won't. I am glad I found a group that I can relate to. Have a happy Mothers Day  ladies.
TrevorsMommy714
by on May. 11, 2008 at 4:41 PM
OMG!  There is a group for smokers?!?!?   Finally a place where I wont get bashed for smoking in front of my children!!!
I am a 26 year old female from Roswell GA.  I have a 9 month old little boy named Trevor who is almost 10 months old and VERY SPOILED!
lisak1975
by on May. 12, 2008 at 3:55 PM
Hi. My name is Lisa.  I have only been a smoker for a couple years.  I dabbled in it as a teen and mom found out and said you quit that or you quit Brian, my boyfriend who I then married.  Funny thing is he is the reason I started going strong in the 1st place.  After 14 years of marriage and 3 kids he drops the bomb on me that he was never in love with me.  The cigarettes relieved some of that stress.  I am not married to the love of my life and he is also a smoker.  We don't smoke around his daughter because she has allergies.  We do smoke outside and in our bedroom where there is a serious air purifier in here.  Glad to meet ya.  Like the other mom said its good to find a place where you aren't blasted for being one!!
mikeysmom989
by on May. 13, 2008 at 2:18 PM

Hi Ladies! Too funny, I just lit one up about 30 seconds before I found out about this great group! LOL! Ive been smoking since I was 13, shhhh, dont tell! lol. Im a Marlboro Momma, I'll take the 100's red please, flip top box of course! lol, right now Im stuck smoking a menthol, ugh!

It's great to have a place to go ladies, nice to meet you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)