Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourselves here...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hey, ladies!!! Please introduce yourselves here!!!!
by on May. 8, 2008 at 6:18 PM
Replies (51-60):
CandiMom16
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:40 AM
6 moms liked this

Hi! I'm Candi. I'm 18 and I've been smoking Marlboro Lights for about 5 years. I smoked when I was pregnant (I have a 3 year old), but cut down a lot.

Nice to meet you all!

TammyL1976
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 9:29 AM
4 moms liked this

Quoting CandiMom16:

. I smoked when I was pregnant (I have a 3 year old), but cut down a lot.

Nice to meet you all!

I smoked with all 3 when I was pregnant and all were born healthy.  Alot of dr's advise that quitting is harder on the fetus during pregnancy than smoking is.

MomKira
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:32 PM
4 moms liked this

I dont think I have introduced myself yet!

I am Kira, I am a single mom with 2 kids and currently pregnant! I have been smoking since around 12, I normally smoke VS Menthol 120s when I can afford them and anything else I can get when I cant. I smoke 1-2 packs a day. I am 420 smoker (weed).

CarolinaGirl725
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi to everyone! I'm Beverly, 51, married mom of two daughters, 18 and 20, both now in college. We live in eastern South Carolina, not too far from the coast. I have been a smoker since 15. I smoke Virginia Slims menthol lights 100s. My hubby and daughters smoke, too, so it's something we all love. For those of you I haven't met already, I am looking forward to making new friends to smoke with. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rachel53
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 9:24 AM

Hi ! Rachel here - 53, from Scotland 9just outside Edinburgh to be precise). Married with two daughters who have flown the nest and are studying hard (I hope !)

shannonnigans
by Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Nice to meet you, from the other Shannon here! :)

Quoting mom.shannon2k12:

Hi everyone, I am Shannon and I have a 3 year old daughter.  I have been smoking for about 8 years and I am glad to have found this group.  I look forward to meeting other moms that smoke because we are the outcast.  I smoke Marlboro Light 100's and I smoke about a pack a day. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy1200785
by on Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:10 PM

Hi, my name is Jinell and i do smoke and i am looking for friends on here and i have a 5 year old son named Kayden and i have a wonderfull boyfriend named Jake. I live in Monroe WA and iam new to cafemom and i do have a facebook account

tiffany1984
by on Dec. 10, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Nice to meet you Jinell.  Welcome to the group and to cafemom!  Several of us are also in the Moms Who Are Smokers group too.  What's your favorite brand to smoke?  How many ppd?

Tiffany

Quoting mommy1200785:

Hi, my name is Jinell and i do smoke and i am looking for friends on here and i have a 5 year old son named Kayden and i have a wonderfull boyfriend named Jake. I live in Monroe WA and iam new to cafemom and i do have a facebook account

Melissa_4
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:13 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi ladies!  I'm a smoker, about a pack a day (a little more when I'm stressed out).  I smoke Parliments, since I was 19.  I'm 43, have four kids, work from home, and hate cold weather.  I live in N.

BigAppleGal
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Hi, I'm Tanya from New York, mom of 2, with a htird on the way. I smoke Nat Sherman's Hint of Mint - aboout 1/2 to 1 pack a day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)