Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourselves here...

Posted by   + Show Post
Hey, ladies!!! Please introduce yourselves here!!!!
by on May. 8, 2008 at 6:18 PM
Replies (101-106):
TallBeth
by Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 2:56 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi. My name is Beth but my family all call me Bitty. It's a joke because I've always been tall, not itty-bitty. I'm a SAHM with a 13 year old daughter and an 11 year old son. I've smoked Benson and Hedges 100s since I started in my early 20s. 2 ppd most days. I quit 3 years ago for 2 years but started again last year after gaining a ton of weight. Since I started again it seems harder to find B&H in most stores (I'm in MA). So sometimes I have to settle for Marlboro Reds 100s but they're not the same. Glad to meet all of you.
crazyaussiemum
by New Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 5:14 AM

BUMP!

solemom2boys
by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Hi Im Stef, mum of two boys aged five and seven, I'm way down in Auckland, New Zealand, a million miles from most of you! I smoke 1ppd Benson and Hedges and have been a regular since 13, Have been away from cafemom for a while but its great to be back!  

HaydensMom178
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:24 AM
I'm Chasity. Housewife and mother to 1 son, who turned 7 in June. Dh and I have been married for 8 years. Originally from Louisiana, but now ds and I travel with dh for his job so we can all be together. Ds has Autism and still sees a team for the cleft lip and palate he was born with. I homeschool him and he's doing so
awesome.
HaydensMom178
by Member on Oct. 15, 2014 at 11:31 AM
I had my first cig at 11, starting smoking regularly at 14. So, when I have my birthday next month, I'll have been smoking on a regular basis for half my life! I smoked Marlboro Reds 100s for years. Then, went to Winston Red 100s because they were cheaper. However, nearly a year ago, one of my dh's aunts turned me on to Phillies Sweet Red 100s. Filtered cigars. Never thought I'd like cigars, but I've been smoking nothing but since then and it's been 10 months.
Plus, at home you can get a pack for $.99 and a carton for $9. I'm stocking up when we go back in a few weeks! Smoke 1-2 ppd.
Mrs.Wills_2814
by New Member on Oct. 17, 2014 at 11:01 PM
My Taylor im a menthol momma. Been smoking since I was 14 I'm now 23 and if anyone comes near my coffee and ciggs there will be hell to pay lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)