Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What brand of ciggerattes do you smoke?

Posted by on May. 19, 2008 at 12:44 AM
  • 129 Replies
  • 21192 Total Views

I usually smoke Newports!!! I LOVE them but are so expensive, so I switched to Marlboro Menthol! I like them but still not as good as Newports, LOL!!! What brand do you smoke and why? 

Do you think your child is cute??? If so, come join my group!!!

My Beautiful Baby/Child Photo Contest
http://www.cafemom.com/group/lavonnaseyersgroup

by on May. 19, 2008 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kirstynsmommy07
by on May. 19, 2008 at 12:02 PM

I usally smoke Malboro menthols or menthol lights but they have gotten so expensive that I changed to Sonoma menthol lights. They are only like 20 bucks a carton. That is my reason I quit.

Kirstyn's Mommy
lavonnaseyer
by on May. 19, 2008 at 2:54 PM
where do you live? They are like 40 bucks a carton here!
Quoting kirstynsmommy07:

I usally smoke Malboro menthols or menthol lights but they have gotten so expensive that I changed to Sonoma menthol lights. They are only like 20 bucks a carton. That is my reason I quit.

Do you think your child is cute??? If so, come join my group!!!

My Beautiful Baby/Child Photo Contest
http://www.cafemom.com/group/lavonnaseyersgroup

AmberleesMoMMy
by on May. 19, 2008 at 4:11 PM
I Smoke Marboro Menthols OR Marboro Smooths...

kirstynsmommy07
by on May. 20, 2008 at 12:55 AM
I wish I could smoke Smooths. I smoked them for a long time and then after awhile I found out they were causing my headaches. So I quit smoking them. Damn I miss that taste
Quoting AmberleesMoMMy:

I Smoke Marboro Menthols OR Marboro Smooths...
Kirstyn's Mommy
kirstynsmommy07
by on May. 20, 2008 at 12:56 AM
I live in Kentucky. Where do you live? I know in Michigan a carton on of Marlboros are like 50 bucks. Here I smoke Sonomas and once in awhile treat myself to Marlboro. My df smokes basic and they are about 22-24 bucks a carton.
Quoting lavonnaseyer:

where do you live? They are like 40 bucks a carton here!
Quoting kirstynsmommy07:

SunsetBlaze
by on May. 20, 2008 at 9:29 AM
For the longest time I smoked Marlboro Reds, but I smoke Marlboro Lights now. I used to smoke smooths too but I can't smoke menthols for a long time. But they are like a treat to me every now and then Haha! Oh and Im from Iowa and a carton of smoke are a good 30-40 bucks here. I would love to get a carton for 20 oh man!
Banner made with BannerFans.com, hosted on ImageShack.us
italiantwin
by on May. 20, 2008 at 2:47 PM
Usually USA Gold Menthol Light 100s. I can get them for under $5 a pack at some places here in CT.
TyandKatsmomma
by on May. 20, 2008 at 2:47 PM
Newports, but I really want to quit.
brendansmom15
by on May. 20, 2008 at 4:40 PM
Marlboro Menthol Lights

Proud Single Mama to Brendan 10/19/07 

lisak1975
by on May. 20, 2008 at 11:04 PM

I started smoking Marlboro Ultralights Menthol.  But they are so expensive...sometimes I treat myself though.  Then I started smoking Tracker Light Menthol.  But apparently they are discontinuing this brand.  That sucks.  SO now I am trying 1st Choice.  I need CHEAP!  But tastes I can handle. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)