Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What brand of ciggerattes do you smoke?

Posted by   + Show Post

I usually smoke Newports!!! I LOVE them but are so expensive, so I switched to Marlboro Menthol! I like them but still not as good as Newports, LOL!!! What brand do you smoke and why? 

Do you think your child is cute??? If so, come join my group!!!

My Beautiful Baby/Child Photo Contest
http://www.cafemom.com/group/lavonnaseyersgroup

by on May. 19, 2008 at 12:44 AM
Replies (121-130):
satincigarette
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 5:56 AM

I smoke Virginia Slims 100s, Newport 100s, and Marlboro Gold Pack 100s

sometimesred
by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 3:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I tried several brands since I started to smoke, smoked Benson and Hedges menthol for a while, then tried Salem 100s, got a Marlboro light 100 (non menthol) bummed from a friend and enjoyed it and switched to them for a long time.  About 3 years ago I switched again to Virginia Slims 120 (non menthols).  I mostly smoke the Virginia Slims, but occassionally relapse to a pack of Marlboro 100s.

Ellen_Frankfurt
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2014 at 1:15 AM

Marlboro Menthol 100's, except when I'm in the US, then Newport 100's.

Free Forum Sigs

NeOnPrInCeSs3
by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I smoke Marlboro Black Menthol 100's

TallBeth
by Member on Jul. 14, 2014 at 5:16 AM
In high school and college didn't smoke much and would take whatever my GFs had - usually Marlboro "Lights" as they were called back then. When I found I was smoking enough that I should stop bumming I bought a pack of Benson and Hedges Full Flavor 100s. I had always loved the picture they had on the vending machines of the round box full of cigarettes. That became my brand until I quit 3 years ago. I sometimes would buy a pack or 2 of the lights if I had a cold. I could never stand the Deluxe Ultra Lights. It was like sucking air after a real B&H.

When I started back up a year ago I went back to B&H 100s (now called "Premium" with all the stupid names now). Talk about confusing clerks! I usually buy cartons at Costco. If I run out between Costco runs I'm finding B&H are getting harder to buy at stores. It seems like 60% of the cigarettes are some flavor of Marlboro with some Camels and Newports thrown in. So about half the time I end up buying Marlboro Red 100s. The flavor isn't bad, but I hate the cork tip. Does anybody know a good strong all white 100 besides B&H?
ssunshine360
by New Member on Jul. 15, 2014 at 4:19 PM

I get my B&H cartons at Costco also.  Not as many places carry them now compared to when I started smoking.

Quoting TallBeth: When I started back up a year ago I went back to B&H 100s (now called "Premium" with all the stupid names now). Talk about confusing clerks! I usually buy cartons at Costco. If I run out between Costco runs I'm finding B&H are getting harder to buy at stores. 
shannonnigans
by Member on Jul. 16, 2014 at 4:56 AM
I smoke B&H also, and while I also try to buy my cigarettes from Costco, I've yet to run into problems in other places. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
JoJoRich
by on Sep. 20, 2014 at 6:49 PM

I smoke Benson and Hedges Menthol 100s, about a pack a day.

onemomfourkids
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Newport 100's, I buy them by the carton.

33chrissy
by New Member on Dec. 25, 2014 at 4:12 PM

Same here. Love my red 100s.

Quoting mikeysmom989:

I smoke Marlboro reds 100's. Their expensive but I just cant switch! Im hooked!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN