Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What brand of cigerettes is their that you WONT SMOKE?

Posted by on May. 22, 2008 at 2:30 PM
  • 22 Replies
  • 2617 Total Views

Just curious ladies, what kind of cigerettes is their that you WONT smoke? I was out for almost two weeks, I think I smoked them all, except those little cigars! Yuck! What about you?

by on May. 22, 2008 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mikeysmom989
by on May. 22, 2008 at 2:40 PM

Ahhh, o.k, I'll go first. My first choice is Marlboro red's 100's in the flip top box! I hate menthols and those little brown skinny cigar things! lol.

ohmami88
by on May. 22, 2008 at 2:46 PM
I won't smoke Marlboro lights unless I have a pair of scissors to cut off most of the filter, so I can actually get a hit from it, lmao...

I normally smoke Newports, but I smoke KOOLS too, just because they send me coupons.
lavonnaseyer
by on May. 23, 2008 at 1:13 PM
I cannot stand ultra lights!

Do you think your child is cute??? If so, come join my group!!!

My Beautiful Baby/Child Photo Contest
http://www.cafemom.com/group/lavonnaseyersgroup

SunsetBlaze
by on May. 23, 2008 at 3:37 PM
Agreed, I wont smoke ultra lights, unless I really really really need a cigarette. But then again, when I really really need a cigarette, ill smoke pretty much anything Lol. I normally smoke marlboro lights, which is really weird, because I used to be like PP and wouldn't touch a light. It was reds all the way, and now they dont bother me. I love them. The one cigarette I dont think I could smoke is Liggett (sp?) because I guess their filter is made of fiber glass? Not sure if its true, but it still freaks me out.
Banner made with BannerFans.com, hosted on ImageShack.us
lace209
by on May. 24, 2008 at 10:46 PM
I don't smoke lights or ultra-lights, and there is a brand they sell here at the smoke shops called Echo. I bought 1 pack, trying to find a cheaper smoke. I smoked half of one and swore never again. They are so bad I could not even give those cigarettes away.
mikeysmom989
by on May. 25, 2008 at 10:50 AM

I live out here in N.C. and they have a brand of cheep cigerettes called "Kingston full flavor 100's". Their not bad, I have had worse for sure! lol. I will smoke them if I cant get any Marboro red 100's! I tried a Vigina Slim once, OMG, I thought my lungs were gonna be sucked right outta my chest! LOL!
Brianna1979
by on May. 26, 2008 at 2:56 PM
Well I smoke Newport's and that's really the only brand I smoke. Once in awhile I'll get different brands, they MUST be menthol though. I can't smoke a regular cigarette they just don't set well with me.
fairy_fan
by on May. 26, 2008 at 9:45 PM

Kentucky Best.  I would rather quit cold turkey in a room of smokers than to smoke that again.  That burnt my eyes, my nose, my throat...it burnt all the way to my toes and I threw up.  The guy at work who gave it to me told me I would love it.  After I puked, I kicked him in the shin.

When they first came out I smoked the GT Ones because they were almost the same as Marlboro Lights and a whole lot cheaper.  As soon as they caught on, the price went up and the taste went down. 

I usually don't smoke anything other than Marlboro lights unless I am out and bum one until I can get to a store. 

tattooedmom.gif tattooed mom picture by cjones37
proud bookwormpanties.gif panties image by ckarylylethBlinkie-HaloOOO.gif halo image by phrozen_gurl
idontplaywellwithothers.gifthroyalbitch.gif bitch image by phrozen_gurl
 karma.gif karma image by ckarylyle

mikeysmom989
by on May. 28, 2008 at 10:05 AM

Ugh! Right now Im smoking these things called "Cherokee 100's Full Flavor"! Dont smoke them, I feel like Im smoking rolled up card board! LOL! My chest feels hot, nasty and hurts! Like when you light up your first cigerette! Man these things are a reason to quite if ever I saw  one! LOL!
SamKlug
by on May. 28, 2008 at 10:21 AM
I prefer little cigars.  My brand is Vaquero.  I cannot stand Smoker's Choice.  Y do you think they call it "Choker's Choice."
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)