I will never again smoke Dorals or Camels. The made me severely sick & I think Dorals smell like dirty feet.
I had to give this one some thought. I'm pretty brand loyal, and I think running out of cigarettes is like running out of gas; result of poor planning. But if I on occasion bum from someone else, or, if I were to run out and the first store had a very limited brand selection:
1. Cigarettes only, no cigarillos
2. No menthol or other flavored cigarettes
3. I'd stick with 100's, shorts simply don't work for me, and filterless definately don't
4. I'd stick with full-flavors. Lights or ultras - what's the point?
5. I'd stick with premium brnads, no cheap brands, like Doral, Basic, etc.
no filterless and no menthol
i stick to the marlboro 100 light or red, somethimes also Benson or Dunhill red
I rarely ever smoke menthols of any sort. On rare occasion, when I'm really sick (very congested, sore throat) I will smoke menthols for a bit, but that's the only time.
The couple times I've tried a generic cigarette, I really disliked them.
As for brands I dislike, I recall smoking and not liking Eves, Mores, Winstons, American Spirits.
I don't like this silver and gold stuff, i.e. anything which is not full flavour! But of course, I wouldn't say I NEVER smoke them... because if I ran out and I'm offered a Marlboro Gold, I won't say No ;-)
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family of sites
© 2013 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.