Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you smoke inside your home or car when your kids are there? or when they are not?

Me, I do not smoke in my home, I did in my old apt b4 I got prego. I smoke in my car when my son is not in the car like after i drop him off or what not. I also smoke on my front porch with him playing outside near me....I know some ppl look down on it, but whatever. I was just wondering

Proud Single Mama to Brendan 10/19/07 

by on Jun. 5, 2008 at 2:04 PM
Replies (11-20):
MichMomOf4Boys
by on Mar. 10, 2011 at 9:44 AM
3 moms liked this

We smoke in the house and in the car it doesn't matter to us.

Dena26036
by on Mar. 10, 2011 at 6:54 PM

I never smoke inside the house.  I do smoke in the car but not when my daughter is in the car.

bridgmom
by on May. 25, 2011 at 6:11 PM

I smoke in my home office, and in the car if the kids are not in there, although sometimes I will smoke with them in there.

kirstynsmommy07
by on Jul. 5, 2011 at 4:36 PM

we do smoke inside the van but we make sure there is a window down. we don't smoke inside our home tho. we used to and then when we moved we decided that it was best to smoke outside. a lot better. and plan on doing this if we ever move.

Shell1960
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 8:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I was an outside smoker until my ex and I went our separate ways; he was a non-smoker. Once he was out, smoking inside my home and my car was the very first change in my life that I made.

Karro
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 1:50 AM

I smoke in my home except in ds's room, also in our company car - ds never rides in it and in our private car with the window cracked.

Mamitamaria
by on Sep. 23, 2011 at 3:23 PM

Quoting MichMomOf4Boys:

We smoke in the house and in the car.

manda1984
by on Oct. 4, 2011 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I smoke in my house except for my daughter's room.  I always smoke in the car, but the window is down.

ES79
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 11:20 AM
2 moms liked this

I smoke inside my house too, USUALLY (but not always) in the kitchen or my bedroom, where my kids usually aren't.  I don't drive too much, but if I do, I am smoking in the car pretty much constantly.

nikkistylex
by on Nov. 28, 2011 at 4:36 AM
4 moms liked this

I've always been an everywhere smoker - grew up in a smoking family and like my parents did, I also smoke in every room (and so does my daughter).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN