Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does your hubby do....?

Posted by   + Show Post

I saw this in another group and I thought it was neat, so I am doing it here, lol!

What does your hubby do for a living?

Mine is a helicopter mechanic for the army! Godda love a man in uniform, lol!

by on Sep. 16, 2008 at 3:12 PM
Replies (21-28):
CarolinaGirl725
by on Nov. 8, 2012 at 8:32 AM
My hubby is a software design and maintenance engineer. It keeps him traveling more than either of us like, but it brings in a few dollars and we have these two daughters on college, so both of us are going to be on the job a few more years unless one of those Powerball tickets comes up with the right numbers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ssunshine360
by New Member on Nov. 8, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I am with you about them travelling more than you would like.  But like you said, have to pay the bills.

Quoting CarolinaGirl725:

My hubby is a software design and maintenance engineer. It keeps him traveling more than either of us like, but it brings in a few dollars and we have these two daughters on college, so both of us are going to be on the job a few more years unless one of those Powerball tickets comes up with the right numbers.

mdawn028
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Mobile Photo

Mine is a hog farmer he works at Cargil in Morrilton, Arkansas.He takes care of hogs and baby piglets. As we say here in Arkansas wooooooooo pig sueyyyyyyyyyyyy Go Hogs Arkansas Razorbacks football team.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mdawn028
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Hi ladies all the boyfriends and husbands on here are awesome except for the cheating husband he just wasn't right u did good divorcing him hon. Sorry ladies who lost their husbands they so loved my heart goes out to u. We all are blessed to either have awesome and wonderful boyfriends or husbands. Thought I'd say that it was laid upon my heart. Sincerely, Dawna
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KatieS1979
by Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 2:39 AM

My husband is an accountant, who often works long hours, but makes a good living.

Elyse1967
by on Dec. 11, 2013 at 11:27 PM

My loving husband is a nurse :) and yes, he smokes too !

sometimesred
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 7:38 PM

Electrical Engineer.

bozobean
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 9:18 PM

My hubby is a cook in a restaurant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)