Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new owner

Posted by on Dec. 21, 2008 at 4:01 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 2165 Total Views
1 mom liked this
hey u guys im the new owner of the group so lets all get to know each other.to start with my name is kayla,im 18yrs old,i have a 7 month old named aleshia ,and i have a 9 yr old step son named brandon.i love cafemom and i havnt found anything better,this is what i do most of the day when hubby is at work and take care of my daughter.well i look forward to meet everyone

by on Dec. 21, 2008 at 4:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
elmomommie
by on Jan. 6, 2009 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

This is cool. I am on here every day. I am addicted. I rarely come in here since its usually dead! Lets get this party started! I an Tammy. I am 27 I have been married for 3 yrs and I have a 3 yr old boy!

kirstynsmommy07
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Hello my name is Sam. I am from Michigan. I am 22 yrs old. And my daughter will be 2 in March. I am also addicted to cafemom. I am usually on all the time while hubby is at work. I am also a full time student online.

Hope to see if this group gets lively.

Sam

Come and Join in on all the fun!

rosedust
by on Aug. 2, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Hi , My name is Patty, I am not a mom in sence, but I am a mom to my nephew to whom I raised, and love him as my own. I thought the smokers lounge would be a great place for me concidering I smoke alot of cigerettes. I am 50 yrs old and have been married 23 yrs. I am always around if you all need to talk.knitting

solemum
by Member on Jan. 3, 2012 at 3:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi I'm Stef, Im a 23 year old barefoot mummy of two boys, way down in Auckland, New Zealand. CM is addictive, really interesting for me to see the cultural differences between US and New Zealand. Im a two pack a day girl, inside, outside, anywhere I want to......

AshleyP1981
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 4:52 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm Ashley and I'm 31 and I have a daughter who is eight. I smoke two packs a day (minimum lol) of VS Menthol Light 120s, and I am new here. I was looking for a place to talk to other smoking moms - seems like a crime to even be a smoking mom these days!

AshleyP1981
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Hi Kayla - You are so young! How long have you been smoking? Did you quit or cut down while preg?

Ash

tiffany1984
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 12:36 PM
3 moms liked this

Welcome Ashley!  I smoke the same kind of cigarettes you do.  I smoke about one and a half to two packs a day.  It's nice to have a place where we aren't criticized and looked down on for doing what we enjoy.

Tiffany

Quoting AshleyP1981:

I'm Ashley and I'm 31 and I have a daughter who is eight. I smoke two packs a day (minimum lol) of VS Menthol Light 120s, and I am new here. I was looking for a place to talk to other smoking moms - seems like a crime to even be a smoking mom these days!

CarolinaGirl725
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 12:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Ashley and Tiffany, you both have fine taste in cigarettes. It is always a pleasure to meet more Virginia Slims moms who love to smoke.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ES79
by on Oct. 20, 2012 at 1:05 PM
1 mom liked this

I have to echo what Beverly (CarolinaGirl725) said.  I too am a Virginia Slims mom (Gold Pack 120s nonmenthol for me), in the neighborhood of 2 packs or so.

mdawn028
by on Apr. 14, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Hi I'm Dawna love this group just found out about it oh so happy thank u thank u thank u. Other mamas bashed me so hard cause I smoke ya'll are awesome!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)