Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Letter from my Son....

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:26 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

I got my 1st letter from my son today and I was one happy mama to hear from him. Adam said boot camp is not as bad as he thought and is really enjoying it. He said mama there is some hard stuff to do but I love it. And for them to show me that I can makes it even better. He will graduate Dec.31 and his wife & babies are going to Texas with my ex-hubby and ex-mother in-law. I would love to be a fly on the wall with that 997 mile trip.lol

I'm going to make Adam a bunch of home made goodies and let them take it out there to him. I am so proud of my son.

by on Nov. 20, 2009 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
GrandmaLinda254
by Member on Nov. 21, 2009 at 11:48 AM

What a proud moment for you as a mom!  All of your hard work raising your son is paying off at this time!  Be sure to enjoy the feeling!

Grandma Linda

mmstacy24
by Group Owner on Nov. 21, 2009 at 1:01 PM

I"m so glad you got to hear from him so soon. Sounds like he's doing good. I'm sure he'll enjoy getting his package from you also. You have every right to be proud of him.

ladyrltr
by on Nov. 22, 2009 at 2:43 PM

I'm sure you are so proud that your heart wants to burst...and you should be!! I know the feeling, my son (Missy's dad) joined when he was 19, spent sev yrs in the army then national guard. He just retired after 20 yrs of service. My grandson just joined the army and will graduate next month as well. I am so proud of both of them.

We're just 2 proud momma's aren't we??

breezy2005
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2009 at 11:02 PM

Yes we are 2 proud momma's. It's a wonderful feeling......

Quoting ladyrltr:

I'm sure you are so proud that your heart wants to burst...and you should be!! I know the feeling, my son (Missy's dad) joined when he was 19, spent sev yrs in the army then national guard. He just retired after 20 yrs of service. My grandson just joined the army and will graduate next month as well. I am so proud of both of them.

We're just 2 proud momma's aren't we??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)