Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CVS Shopper's....

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:18 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

Just wondering how many of us grandma's shop at CVS. I sure have been gettting some really good buys there this month. Never went in there before and now that I understand their coupons I can buy and get a lot of things free!

Angie

by on May. 26, 2010 at 6:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
elasmimi
by on May. 26, 2010 at 8:24 AM

I usually go to Walgreens because it's closer, but I'm finding that their prescription discount card is more trouble than it's worth, and I have found some bargains at CVS. I really like those deals where you get $$$ off your next purchase.

CafeMom Tickers
breezy2005
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2010 at 9:51 PM

I've just been shopping at CVS for a month and I have done so good their buying things and having them EBC really come in handy. 2 weeks ago they had the huggie diapers on sale for 6.99 and with the ebc back and my 3.00 mf coupon I really got the diapers for only .99, made my oldest daughter really happy and now she is shopping there as well.

So now every Sunday we are in there shopping.

Quoting elasmimi:

I usually go to Walgreens because it's closer, but I'm finding that their prescription discount card is more trouble than it's worth, and I have found some bargains at CVS. I really like those deals where you get $$$ off your next purchase.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)