Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

vent-if they r better parents, why r they this way??!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:14 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 159 Total Views

Hi friends, continuing saga of my son (baby uncle) & I (maternal grandma) vs the paternal relatives.  The court has pretty much given them full physical custody except now during summer we are more 50/50 but can they communicate with us about anything??  When she is with them we email & call to try to find out when we are going to be able to pick her up (they tend to be random about following court ordered protocol)--& when she is with us the pick up time seems contingent on when other grandma (who doesn't even share legal custody now-we still do) finds it convenient.  Again random.  Today they are supposed to get her but they haven't been in contact all week-not that they ever are to ask about her-but I have no clue when it will be.  And I don't want to give her to any of them!  If this is how much they care for her?? I traded emails with the guardian ad litem last week about this, especially when they don't answer phones how are we sposed to contact them if there is an emergency about Ava when we have her?  This am I will try to call GAL if Ava sleeps in long enough.  I am just so upset & sad that this GAL really thinks they are the better caregivers for her...

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)