Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why am i numb?

Posted by on May. 31, 2007 at 6:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

Have you felt like your being lie to or lack of information(like they forgot to mention it to you).Have you ever felt like cause of all the lie and lack information you felt the need to dig farth to get information?And when you come back in rub it in there face they seem to act like your overracting when in fact it very important information.Have you ever felt like why do you need weeks or month to determine what your feeling are for me?Or why is it when i ask what can i do to make things better you tell me nothing it nothing i did?When you know darn well it is you.Why does it seem like only one person changing and it not him?You bend back just for hope it will work out when the only person still dreaming is you.Why do you tell me you want this marriage to work but you dont change anything or do anything for me to see a different.The point of this venting is I feel numb about my marriage anymore, I used to get jealous and aniexty on what going on or why he doing what he doing but now i just dont care.Why?

by on May. 31, 2007 at 6:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Hope99
by on May. 31, 2007 at 6:31 PM
b/c your sick of his lie's you've had enough, you know inside that pretty much whatever you have done to help the relationship has fallen on deaf ear's, and your tired. Thats what I think. but I could be wrong. Hope things get better for you.
Katelynmommy81
by Group Owner on May. 31, 2007 at 6:33 PM

Quoting Hope99:

b/c your sick of his lie's you've had enough, you know inside that pretty much whatever you have done to help the relationship has fallen on deaf ear's, and your tired. Thats what I think. but I could be wrong. Hope things get better for you.

Thank you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)