Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need fundraiser ideas for our preschool

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:19 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 155 Total Views
Anyone have any suggestions about fundraiser ideas for a 2-K4 christian preschool? I hate asking parents for money to do things. I would rather have a fundraiser and everything be paid for. All suggestions are welcome!
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MichelleMc
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:31 PM
I actually have a great fundraiser, but might be hard with so small of a school.

It is a "basket bash". You get the classes to come up with themes & everyone brings in something in that theme to their means.

Then you also get donations of baskets like tupperware, creative memories, etc.

We also had a concession stand. We brought in $3,000 in profit! And the kids have a BLAST!
blo0dchild
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 7:31 PM
umm when i was in elementry school they had a hula hoop thing... every complete circle was a $1. you can change it to you anything you want though, 25 cents, etc.

bake sale/etc?
aquagrl7781
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 3:40 PM
I have an in home daycare, we do a Annual Rummage Sale, we have all the families bring in stuff and we go through and price everything and then we hold it for like 2 weekends depending on how much we have, we usually do really well and it pays for like 2-3 field trips and some supplies, we all have fun, the parents usually stop by at different times to help out, and it is fun!!
we also have done a car wash but that was mainly the adults the kids were playing lol and a bake sale works too, hope these help.
Nikki
www.workathomeunited.com/nnielsen
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)