Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love my daughter so much that....

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:55 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 261 Total Views
I Love my daughter so much all I want to have is another baby so I can have two little angels! I Love being a mom, Jazzie is awesome! She might be the only child, but most of my friends have children around her age so she won't be lonely....if I do I wonder if the second will be the opposite): I definitely want to give her all my attention, I'm a Nanny and she doesn't get as much attention as she would like. Is anyone else wanting another child, but want to give your child your all?
Johanna & Jazzie
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
sdolly
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:56 PM
i love my son and would love another baby so much! we talk about it haven't decided when yet
Jazz2007
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:16 PM

Quoting sdolly:

i love my son and would love another baby so much! we talk about it haven't decided when yet

Yea, my husband wants another child, but I don't want just two children I want 4all together....either 1 or 4. Since I need him I guess it will have to be only Jazzie...I might try and get him to want more than 2.....ugh. who knows
MichelleMc
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 9:01 AM
Recently I have talked to alot of people that had another child after their first. Praising their first & just thought, this is great. Their second was the hardest & more unresonable child. I mean, I have rarely ran into someone with 2 children that doesn't say, if I knew now what I knew then... but I love my child. So many times that second just seems to be harder, more difficult, totally opposite, etc. Not sure why, but 9 moms out of 10 with 2 kids say that, LOL.
britme1027
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 9:07 AM
see i have a four year old lil girl and i want another baby but due to my circumstances i want to wait a while before i have another one .
dhsredhead
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 3:59 PM
Recently I have been feeling that way. My daughter is so awesome and beautiful that I wish I could have another her, I miss her being so tiny like she was when she was a newborn. But when I think about it I want another HER not another baby who might act, look, be completely different. Then I think about how hard it could be to have another one, how much work that would be, how my entire lifestyle would have to change (I don't think two carseats would fit in a toyota yaris...I don't think I could fit another child in my bed since we co-sleep). I also like the whole idea that my experiance with my daughter being my only child is a completely unique experiance and bond between us that I don't share with another human being. I want to give her everything, all my time and attention.
Jazz2007
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 7:47 PM
This is off of what MichelleMc wrote: That's interesting...I would think that for most cases that the first child would be the hardest because it is all such a big learning experience/ lesson. I can understand that, I think my daughter is easy....for now. 
it might just seem that the second child is the hardest because you will have double the work and the youngest usually gets away w/more an learns things quicker, etc. I'm not sure?
Jo 
Jazz2007
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 9:54 PM
This is based on what dhsredhead wrote: You and I are totally on the same page.
Johanna
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)