Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im so glad i found this group

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:36 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 139 Total Views
 i only have my son mason and sometimes think about this topic. do i want more children? what about in 20 years when i see get togethers arent as exciting because there is only three of us. is there anyone out there that has these thoughts? as of right now i am happy with just him. im still to young to think about more children right this minute. i am only 21. is there a good gap age gap between two siblings. i remeber reading a article that a good time for chilren to bond and get along is when they are 4 years apart. if so should i have another kid a year and a half from now.
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 3:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
anhkay
by on Aug. 8, 2007 at 11:03 AM
My brother and I are four years apart. I think it can depend more on gender and personality differences than in age gap. I say that because I never got along w/my brother. He was the rebel and I was the well-adapted, wanting-to-please-severyone, quiet type of child. He was always getting into trouble. Plus, he didnt have an affinity for Barbies and I had no interest in toy soldiers or cars. Also, our parents gave him more freedoms b/c of his gender than me. Considering I was older and more responsible, I always took that to heart. Granted, as adults we get along better now, but we have never been close. My sister was raised in a different country from us and we all reconnected as adults. She's 4 yrs older than me and I am VERY close to her. We instantly bonded. I think if the 2 children are the same gender, the age gap becomes less of an issue. Just my observation...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)