Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When my idea comes from a man's mouth, he hears it!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:05 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 367 Total Views
Does your man do this?  It makes me crazy!!!  I'll tell him an idea, or make a suggestion, and you can almost see his light-bulb dim.  Within a week he'll come home with this great suggestion or idea someone at work said, and wow, I should be amazed. What the......?!   Just mine, or yours, too?!  Dawn    
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ampm_mom
by New Member on Apr. 14, 2007 at 1:53 PM
You are definately not alone in this!!!  I deal with the same thing....my hubby tunes me out, yet it's like his brain picks up the little bits of the good ideas and then claims them as his own.  I get that at home and with co-workers...it's everywhere!!!  Yep, annoying as all get out!  Yell lol
CarriePichon
by Group Owner on Apr. 14, 2007 at 5:47 PM

Quoting ampm_mom:

You are definately not alone in this!!!  I deal with the same thing....my hubby tunes me out, yet it's like his brain picks up the little bits of the good ideas and then claims them as his own.  I get that at home and with co-workers...it's everywhere!!!  Yep, annoying as all get out!  Yell lol
Mine does that too! He gets all frustruated because he thinks I'm trying to take the credit! Hellooo!!! I jst said that same thing word for word two minutes ago! He gets so annoyed if I don't give him my undivided attention during times like this and sometimes it seems like the infommercials on TV get more attention to what they are saying than I do! I will give him some of the benefit of a doubt though..... I can be very long winded sometimes!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)