Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm At Home For My Kids

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:44 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 88 Total Views

Hi there! My name is Gen & I am the mom of a 3 yr old little boy and an 8 month old baby girl. I have been married to my husband for over 5 years. We needed a 2nd income, but with soaring gas prices and expensive daycare, we knew that me getting an outside job wasn't possible. And by husband didn't want to work 2 jobs and never see his family. So we went on a search to find something I could do at home and I found it!
If you are looking for a work at home business, I would love to talk to you about mine. I never really thought about starting a home business. I have worked for someone else my whole life. It makes me sad to think about all the firsts I missed with my son. They grow up too fast!  I have been blessed to be able to stay home and work.  It is so worth every minute I put into this business. I am able to work when and where I choose. I have the freedom to see my kids grow up , and I'm not a stranger.   I can work anywhere and everywhere without losing time with my family. If you have children and family, and wish you could be with them instead of your 9 to 5 job, please contact me. I can help.

www.freedomwithmyfamily.com

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)