Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Joey, Wanda and the baby???

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2011 at 10:16 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 3290 Total Views

I have seen every episode of Big Love but for some reason i cant rememeber what happened to Bill's brother Joey, Wanda and the baby....They didnt mention them at all this season, can someone refresh my memory please.

I really liked Wanda.. she was a little nuts but she was fun.

by on Mar. 21, 2011 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jcookie1982
by on Mar. 21, 2011 at 11:51 AM

Didnt they kill Roman and then flee to Mexico (or somewhere)?

Mandi1215
by Member on Mar. 21, 2011 at 12:29 PM

I thought they fled too, but they really didn't address it well.

GillyMarie
by Member on Mar. 21, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Thanks Ladies! I think you are right but they really didn't give much detail about it and its strange that they weren't mentioned at all in this final season.

GillyMarie
by Member on Mar. 22, 2011 at 10:07 AM

I was reading an interview with the writers this morning and this is what they said about Joey:

What happened to some of the supporting characters, like Joey and Wanda?

MO: I think it was addressed at the end of last season, that Joey, on the heels of Bill leading him in Mexico, wandered off in Mexico and kind of never came back. We actually had an episode, I think it was Episode 3, our Christmas episode, where we had a scene with Wanda at the house, [but] we were so over budget on that episode, so overextended, we had to lose two or three scenes, and that's one of those, unfortunately, that we had to lose. So we lost that little bit of narration as well. Those are some of the regrets that you do have.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/showtracker/2011/03/big-love-creators-on-the-series-finale-we-never-felt-oh-now-the-women-could-finally-be-free-of-that-.html

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN