Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i know X-mas vacation is next week, but pull her outta school for me k?*profanity*

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:14 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 174 Total Views

My ex jerk off. Christmas vacation starts next Friday here. School lets out early and everything. My ex's Step daughter takes vacation from school at THE SAME FLIPPIN TIME......so why is it necessary for me to PULL HER FROM SCHOOL EARLY...( this is the third time he has done this just this year alone) for her to take a fuckin vacation. HULLO ASSHOLE!  YES SHE DOES HAVE TO TAKE HER SPELLING TEST!!! DEE DEE DE!

Why does he think it is ok to pull her out of school for a vacation, only one week from her actual vacation? Am I the cunt for saying no to him and yes to her going to school... I think NOT.

Teaching your kids to love school and encouraging them to go and work hard is the best we can do for them. My parents could care less what happened rto me physically or academically. True, she is only in first grade, but now is the perfect time to help them love to learn, because that will stay with them. Not pulling her from school just because you fell like you need your vacation time NOW. its NOT ABOUT YOU ANYMORE ASS. YOU HAD A BABY. NOW SHE IS IN SCHOOL, MAKING REAL GRADES, AND SHE NEEDS TO BE THERE UNLESS SHE IS TOO SICK TO GO. My poor baby has been to the doctor three times in the last month, and has missed 10 days of school. So wouldn't you think it best to WAIT UNTIL SHE HAS HER VACATION TO TAKE YOUR OWN.... DONT YOU THINK SHE HAS MISSED ENOUGH DAYS FROM BEING SICK..... Kinda seems like common sense to me.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)