Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gave my kitten chili!

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:53 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 238 Total Views

this is just a start, I don't have time at this moment to vent completely but this one ought to make you chuckle....just after my now 3 1/2 year was born i brought home a kitten (kinda a rescue mission for me) she is actually about the same age as my son (which means she was about a month old when I brought her home.  Like two weeks into owning her, I came home and my MIL was at my house with my husband...I just glanced at my kitten's food bowl and I noticed an odd thing in her bowl along with her regular kitten food....I asked out loud what the heck was in her food...and my MIL said  "well, she was sniffing my chili so I thought she was hungry and wanted some".....ok bad enough she was feeding my pet without asking BUT CHILI OF ALL THINGS!!! and I am suppose to be able to trust her with my son? Was she TRYING to make my cat sick? or is she just that dumb!! I am so glad I caught it before I had to clean up some nasty S***!.....I just found this site...I'll be back to post more!! I'VE HAD IT!

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 5:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mkamom
by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 11:31 AM

OMG!  That is one of the most rediculous things I have heard in a long time!  Of course you can't trust someone with your child who would give a kitten chili!!  Good grief.

Javamama619
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2011 at 11:42 AM

omg i am sorry but i had to lol a bit it sounds like something my mil would do, or my aunt she is real bad she gave my then 3m/o red frosting and almost killed him

grplovesjlp
by on Apr. 2, 2011 at 8:59 PM

I guess I dont see the problem, I dont understand why a little bit of chili would harm the cat, my dogs eat people food everyday anything from bananas to pizza whatever we are having and they are fine

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)