Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 11:07 AM
  • 76 Replies
  • 2575 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I just wanted to take the time out to welcome you ladies.. Here you can feel free to vent about your in-laws, I see that I am not the only one out there with a horrible MIL or in-laws period for that matter... Hope that you ladies make lots of friends here and enjoy your stay..... Feel free to send me messages at any time, don't be discouraged if I don't get back to you right away, I will. Sometimes my computer is on the fritz........

Much Love, Hugs & Kisses

Monica 

by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 11:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jandra
by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 5:20 PM
thank you for the warm welcome and my name is alejandra,.
Lovelymother3
by Group Owner on Apr. 23, 2007 at 12:57 PM
You are so very welcome.
My Name is Monica
bluebaby97
by on May. 26, 2007 at 5:45 AM
hi im darlene and my mother-in law broke up my marriage 12 years ago.... she is an evil person !!!!
DanielleRawn
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:25 PM
hello there my mother in law is trying to brake us up and we was doing really good but now our marriage is fallin apart b/c of her i am 19 i have too kids with my husband a 2 month old and a 13 rmonth old if anyone has any advice for me it really would help
dolphinlove2
by New Member on Jul. 3, 2007 at 5:16 PM
Hi my name is Cheri my mil got her wish after 10yrs she got my husband to leave me. I don't think she is the devil I know she is. we have 2 kids together 6and 2 she went around our town telling everyone our 2yr was not his.
lovemy2kids236
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2007 at 11:19 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I am greatful there is a place to vent now. I think my friends and sisters are worn out. LOL

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/lovemy2kids236
Amartinin2006
by on Sep. 21, 2007 at 11:44 PM
Thanks i just posted my story lol

Amber ~N~ Paige
summerborn68
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2007 at 6:58 PM
Hi my name is Sue, been married for 14 yrs and wish I could move to the other side of the world to get away from my in-laws lol
homewithfamily
by Member on Oct. 26, 2007 at 1:43 PM
Hi my name is faith I have been married for 7 yrs with 2 kids 7 and 3. my inlaws a pain. i wish i could move to another state and not have to deal with them at all. they butt in when they have no need to and try to raise my kids when their kids are rude and misbehave.

Faith Gillen

Work At Home United

www.workathomeunited.com/carroll

faith@saferforyourhome.com

brushpile53
by on Nov. 8, 2007 at 5:36 PM

Quoting jandra:

thank you for the warm welcome and my name is alejandra,.

Helllo nice to see some where I can vent.  Now some of you probably will see the problem as legt. but some may say so what.  The problem at hand is , i am older than my husband 20 yrs to be exact.  We have been together for 13 going on 14 yrs now.  Recently my father in law whom i dont ever have much to say to or mother in law or sisteri in law. He pretty much told me that they wanted me to get a divorce from my husband . To find someway to do it .  Now if we had been married a yr or less I could understand this but after 14 yrs???? I was so caught off guard and was so hurt that I could not say nothing and I had a lump in my throat and would not give him the satisfaction to know he had hurt me. they are arragont people, very wealthy and I am really shocked they did not try to buy me off.  Said if i took my self out of the equation there would be no problem with their son, my husband.  It was a very long drawn out conversation him telling me off more than anything.  I  was so shocked.  Yes we have had problems WHO HASNT.  He use to drink, has not drank n a yr.  His dad was a hard drinker, his grandfather burned up in a fire from being drunk yrs yrs ago.  A dysfuntioncal family yes, the sister can't stomach us together but out in public they smile they speak, holdidays and etc.  and now this has come about.  Said he had no responsiblity , no bills, but, that showed me he has no idea about our marriage.  He said he was a kept boy, which the truth to be known I am a kept woman.  Yes our home is paid for, no he and i have no kids as he does not want any.  but, his dad now decided that he wants him to marry someone younger, never liked us being married and he wants more grandkids. These people are again very weatly, high society family in our town.  I really dont think I can go to anymore family funcitons after the converstation with him, dinners or anything.   I had a lot to swallow a few days ago.  I never was loud, never really said anything because I was too shocked.  Yes I knew they did not like it, but, have NEVER approached me until now. My husband said ot ignore them as long as he was not going anywhere etc not to worry.  But, there was a lot more said, but , I am so overwhelmed at the moment cant remember everything but, I am not a quitter, and he is not running me off.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)