Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just wanted to take the time out to welcome you ladies.. Here you can feel free to vent about your in-laws, I see that I am not the only one out there with a horrible MIL or in-laws period for that matter... Hope that you ladies make lots of friends here and enjoy your stay..... Feel free to send me messages at any time, don't be discouraged if I don't get back to you right away, I will. Sometimes my computer is on the fritz........

Much Love, Hugs & Kisses

Monica 

by on Apr. 20, 2007 at 11:07 AM
Replies (71-76):
berespectful
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:28 AM

same here! MIL says the ugly stuff to my face than denies it (lies through her teeth) to DH. Then DH thinks it was just a misunderstanding. Ugh.

Quoting cmissamy:

Hi. My name is Amy, and so nice to find this group, and know that I am not alone dealing with my mil. Been married 2 and a half years and my mil has tried more than once to break up our marriage, it is to the point to where I will no longer go to her house or attend family functions with dh, which causes alot of stress and alot of fights he just can not understand why I dont love his mother like he does. Well he is not the one who hears the comments from her like I do.

berespectful
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:29 AM

i want to know that too! I mean the group does seem less active, so maybe that's a good sign? What about you? Made any progress in the last year and a half?

Quoting hkcason:

hey all, so i was reading all these posts from years ago & was wondering, have u ladies who 1st posted in the beginning still having in-law issues? are u still married? my in-laws ignore us except around holidays & then pitch a bitch fit if we don't show up & do everything they say. this is fairly new behavior, like since my dd has been born. i cut them out around new year after a battle over christmas. just wondering if anyone's resolved any of their issues that were "original" members?

berespectful
by Member on Nov. 4, 2013 at 11:36 AM

i hate how friends assume that!!!! I lost a best friend over my inlaws. She assumed that because they were the grandchildren of my child they must be nice people and i was in the wrong. TOXIC INLAWS anyone?

Quoting momof2andonly2:

I know what you mean. I got friends who I do chat with and they only think I am being unthankful, unhappy or like to complain about stuff. Which I am not like that at all.

Quoting MetalMulishaMom:

thank you for such a warm welcome =) its nice to know i have some plavce i can vent and let it all out LOL cause i think my friends are gettin of tired of listening LOL btw my name is Doris

naj2013
by on Dec. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Hi, i am Naj, so glad i found this group... i'm not a wife but my bf mother is a real bitch!
Carebear0810
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Hi im cj its great to know this is a group my in laws are something out of a jerry springer episode (coming from me thats really saying something) and im not always sure how to handle them.

JustChelc
by New Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 6:21 AM

You can call me Nichole! My MIL is my only issue and has been for 3 years now. Its nice to know that there's groups like this so I know that im not the only one with MIL problems :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN