Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Some people are pathetic

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 4:07 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 372 Total Views

So SIL is pregnant...AGAIN.  Wanna know why?  One of three reasons.  1-She thinks I am, or 2-she has to have the youngest baby and currently she does not, or 3-they need more welfare money.

She already has a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old.  She only got pregnant with the 1 yr old because I got pregnant.  We figured it out...see if it makes sense to you.  DH and I found out on June 1, 2010 that I was 4 weeks pregnant and due the end of Jan/begin of Feb.  We told them basically the next day that I was pregnant.  What she did is she went home and told her BF (who is married and has 2 kids by 2 other women BTW) to get her pregnant.  She had her youngest March 18, 2011...a little more than a month after my DD was due (she came 6 weeks early).  Coincidence?  I don't think so because just 2 months earlier she and I were talking (this was before she became mega bitch) and she said she wasn't ready for any more kids right now and would probably wait until the then 1yr old (now 3) was about 5.

OH YEAH...and BIL's GF got pregnant right around the time that I had DD.  So SIL doesn't have the youngest baby, and everyone got pregnant after me.  Why?  What's so damn special about me getting pregnant?  Even my own sister supposedly got pregnant after I did, she supposedly had a miscarriage (I don't believe her, she makes up stories just like my ILs do).

Sorry, needed to vent.  It's not that I'm jealous (by no means am I, 1 kid is plenty for me), it's just aggravating.  I seriously think that she and her BF need to be sterilized.

by on Mar. 25, 2012 at 4:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommyof2girls13
by Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 1:37 PM

I understand where you're coming from on this and I think you're right, b/c my SIL (BIL's wife) was that way twice with me. BIL came over to go fishing w/DH and I wasn't feeling well. He said,"Maybe you're prego?" I was seriously thinking I was b/c I'd been sick every morning. Then about a month later they announced they were prego. Coincidence? I don't think so, b/c they're always competitive like that.

It's a competition thing and I know it's aggravating. I don't understand why women in a family are that way with each other....it's ridiculous! I don't think you're jealous or competitive at all. I think others are jealous and want to be competitive of you. It's hard to ignore too b/c you're thinking WHY ME? It's like YOU'RE not allowed to have anything to yourself or something they don't have.

I was pissed the second time I was prego and she did that. I was like "God, can I ever be prego by myself?" I'm not the type of person who likes alot of attention but come on twice. That's why I'm glad they didn't know this last time I was prego. I finally got to be prego w/o them ruining it for me!

Did they make comments to you to try and ruin your pregnancy or make it less special in some way? I agree about SIL and her bum BF.

syoumans77
by Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Oh they made it horrible.  First MIL tried to throw a shoe at my stomach less than 2 weeks after we found out I was prego.  Then they all said it wasn't DH's, that it was black or mexican (we are both white as white can be, lol).  I have a voicemail from MIL saying that she wants nothing to do with me, the baby or DH (this was in July 2010, WAYYY before DD was born).  Freaked out DH the whole time I was prego saying that our baby (we didn't know what she was for a very long time, she kept moving around) was going to die from SIDS because MIL had one that did.  I did research, it's not hereditary or genetic.

They made my life so miserable that when I went into the hospital I put myself on the list to where if you call the hospital asking, they won't even tell people that I'm there.  Once DD was born we put her on the list too, especially since she was in the NICU.

I'm sorry they treated you like that.  But glad with the last one you had "your time".  Some people are really pathetic when it comes to having to be the center of attention. 

jazzylady88
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 1:21 AM

wow sounds like my situation...my dh and bil are identical twins who were always competitive when they were young...well once we got together his brother felt the pressure to get a gf...get her pregnant right after me and marry her right after us...uhhhh...so annoying...this time around we mentioned to my mil that we wanted to get pregnant with another after our wedding reception(we got married by courthouse 3 years prior)...of course word got round and she jumped the gun and made sure she was pregnant with her 2nd for my wedding...even though my bil and sil are neglectful parents that are always living beyond their means and always asking for favors...if only you could pick your inlaws!

joyfullem
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:33 AM

That is too funny my Dh and I got pregnant in probably May and his counsin flipped her lid.  I will never get pregnant before I finish school (to be a med tech) get married blah blah blah... 3 months later?  Pregnant that was almost 2 years ago she did finish school but she is still not married.... She just couldn't stand that I was getting attention that she wasn't.  And then her pregnancy was oh so hard and she was so sick and in so much pain all the time wah wah

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN