Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fantastic news :)

Posted by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:42 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 342 Total Views

MIL is sitting in the county jail tonight!  YAY!!!!  She was picked up this afternoon by a rookie cop for a warrant.  The warrant was because she was supposed to go to anger management for being arrested last year for beating her husband (SFIL).   Her bail is $500 and they don't have it (of course they asked DH if he had it, he said no!).  Fantastic news because she's stuck there until at least Monday when she will be seen by a judge.  Supposedly a bail bondsman can get her out for $180, but they don't have that either and expect DH to put it up.  I told him that he better have said we don't have it...he claims he did say that. 

My only regret is that I didn't call it in, lol.  Karma is a bitch!  Best part is I am almost 100% sure that she will jump bail and be in a worse situation.  (I can only hope.)  Anyway, having a fantastic night here thinking of her suffering in jail (she is a chain smoker and they aren't allowed to smoke in the county!).

rolling on floor

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 18, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hkcason
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 8:03 AM
That's funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
syoumans77
by Member on May. 20, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Yeah except my dumbass husband gave them $50 towards her bail AFTER we discussed it and said she deserved to stay and we weren't going to help.  I am so hurt right now.  He did it without asking me.  IDK what to do.  This is really a deal breaker for me.

KrissyKC
by Member on May. 24, 2012 at 4:30 PM

hmmm... this is where you are going to have to decide if your relationship with DH is more important than his being sucked into chipping in for her bail.   I mean, I would be PISSED too, but is it worth your marriage?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)