Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who am I really mad at????

Posted by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 458 Total Views

About 7-10 years ago we moved in with hubbys dad because his wife died. We got him settled and moved out.

Well now his health is failing and we moved back in last August. Now, since January he has been in and out of the hospital and rehab. When he was home he could NOT be left alone and hubby and I were left to stay with him. To a point this was okay. But when we asked someone to come over and watch FIL no one would. As of this evening he is coming home. I was told and promised that everyone would be here to help. Then I was told that at least 2-3 out of 6 of them are going out of town. WTF???? I now have a job and no one to watch FIL. I warned them and they have yet to do something. I will not give up my job and kids to tend to him anymore. HE IS NOT MY FATHER.

The bad part is I blame FIL for getting sick and basically on his way to dying, even though it is not his fault.

I'm mad at In-laws for not helping and I really hate my hubby.

Again it is not FIL's fault and not hubbys fault. Im just mad at the situation and don't know what to do. I think they only think about themselves and could care less about father. They are waiting for the money.

For the lost one  4/2003

by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 2:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
yzaguirre1986
by New Member on Jun. 26, 2012 at 9:43 PM

im so sorry you going threw that! hugs! have you guys talk about getting a CNA to help?

momma2bubbas
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 8:07 PM

is there no nurse or hospice care?

you are right in feeling overwhelmed.

bronzylove
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 1:29 AM
I'm trying to due my very best not to have guilt about defending my place as his wife when confrontation occurs with his mother due to the very evident fact that she's 45 but when you have race issues in your family and your constantly getting called a NIGGER you tend to start label in some s
Situations as(ALL BETS ARE OFF) situations!!! Old lady....hell* we must all learn to control our CRAZY and she been her long before i was born!!! She knows exactly what she's saying :-! Am i wrong????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KrissyKC
by Member on Aug. 2, 2012 at 2:52 PM

use the money they r waiting for and hire help.

happinessforyou
by Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 1:47 PM

THIS x 100!!!!

Quoting KrissyKC:

use the money they r waiting for and hire help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN