Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

her or me?

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:11 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 338 Total Views
I need advice n someone else point of view !!!! Help
Im im engaged to my bf that has two boys i love those boys so much n i have done so much for thm but my mother in law is a controlling freak of a mother recently she started working so my guy n i didnt have no one tht could take the oldest 4year old to school on the days tht ther at my guys house the kidsmom dorsnt work so she takes care of her days anywho i talked to my guy n we had agreed that my mom could watch thm but the day it down for it for her to watch her my m in law flip out telling guy the kids aren't allowed the because of my babys daddy previous actions now he has done bad stuff in the past n he does drugs but 1 he hardly ever stops at my moms ti c his daughter 2 he doesn't even to even look at my step sons 3 my mom would never allowed any harm to the boys so the boys would. Be good but she thinks shes ther mother n keept saying that they wernt gonna be ther or else she would call ther mom n she knew she wouldnt aprove of it wht kind of mothet throws an ex to ther son knowin tht they dont get along n treating my guy to call cops in him n goin to court with her to fight this ( note she wasnt talkin to kids mom they got into another argument ) my guy was so upset n told her tht they wer his kids he trusted my mom knew they wer gonna be good to just bk off n that she was no longer his mother it was a huge fight i was so surprise of how my guy backed me up cx i was upset abt how is she gonna tell us wht kind of babysitter we can get while sge had her neighbor watchin the kids which we disagreed cz me n my. Guy dont like her
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommie_x0x
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 11:13 PM
I had a hard time understanding what this post said
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hkcason
by Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 10:12 AM

i kinda get it but not sure what u  mean by the title. do u want to know whos right?

luckydhb
by New Member on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Yes i want to know if she was right in doin all tht n yes sorry for misspell words n unfinished sentences i was having. Problems with typing
hkcason
by Member on Sep. 29, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Ok, being she's not the mother & she's no longer able to watch them its none of her business who does. If ur SO trusts ur mom w/ his own kids than its his choice, not hers!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KrissyKC
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 7:30 PM

((hands you some periods, some paragraphs, some capital letters, and a dictionary))

LOL!!   I'm sorry!!!  

happinessforyou
by Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Please try to use complete sentences, paragraphs and periods.... this is too hard to get through.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)