Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 nd her or me

Posted by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:33 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 237 Total Views
I hate how my mother in law tries to control everyone thts y shes trowin this. Fit cx she is not getting her son to do wht she wants well evwr since tht big fight i started a relationship with kids mom cx she wants to lieve her. Iut of every decision tht has to do with boys which has worked out great my guy n i fight less cx she's not in the pic no more n aparently the reason y kids mom did.t get along was cx in law was putin stuff in her head abt me n she did same abt her with men she apparently told her tht her n her son we're gonna be bk together cx she knew w
Me n him wernt gonna last n she use to tell me the same abt kids momn her new husband tht they wernt gonna last my problem now is tht mother in law has 3 dogs livin in the house wer we live which was her parents n which we r tryin to buy not cx i want it cx i hate it im only supporting my guy cx he wants it well she doesnt eant to get this dogs out of here those dogs ave been bathe 2 times since i been with my guy n we have abt 2years so tbey got fleas n got it on my clean dogs i have bought new beds treatment for fleas but they still have some cx those other dogs have no. One to care. For thm my guy has 2 jobs so he doesnt have time what should i do i want thm out his mother says tht no there not going anywere cx they we're ther before me n they use be her dad's dogs n when he died she promised him shell watch over thm hows tht our problem???? I think i hace mire right to have my dogs ther cx i live there n I'm sopost to be owner of tht house n wife of his son who's. Rite????? Sorry for all the misspelled words its hard to write with nails on a phone n jumpy kid lol
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KrissyKC
by Member on Sep. 30, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I'm sorry, but after trying to make sense of the first three sentences, I quit.   :(       I'm normally plug away and try to read it anyway, so maybe I'm just a little distracted today, too.

If you want to retry with at least a FEW paragraphs and a FEW less misspelled words...  I would try to read it again.

luckydhb
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Sorry my computer is down i have been doin it with my phone but its just not working out sorry n thnk u
grplovesjlp
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM

if you write this in normal ENGLISH - maybe I could understand better. Goodluck with your issuse

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)