Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm new to this group

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:15 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 266 Total Views

I'm new to this group! I was doing a group search and seen you guy's lol and had to join! Did not even know that there was such a group!

My MIL & Sister In-law cant stand me... For one I don't put up with there crap. The SIL only calls when she wants something so I don't even answer her calls anymore, less of a headache now.(thank god) And my MIL was not there for my husband when he was growing up, but she think she needs to comment on the way that I'm raising my two kids. (More of my son then of my daughter!) If we was to tell them that we where going to get a divorce they would both have it payed for and over before I knew what happened. The bad thing about it is I have not done anything wrong!! They are always asking my kids if everything is alright at home (this makes me so mad). Just becuz they are not happy in there lives dose not mean that we are! Me, my husband, & kids are happy! The bad thing about the whole thing is my 15 year old son can see whats going on, and he dose not like the way they treat me.

you rock

Thank for this group!

Christy

by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hkcason
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:53 AM

:( its so sad when people can't mind their own business! We just don't have anything to do with most of my in-laws anymore. they've dispointed my husband so much that for him its easier not too. however he does have guilt & will usually answer when his mom calls which usually ends up w/ a battle @ our house. hate that family can cause the most pain. Welcome to the group!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

KrissyKC
by Member on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:26 PM

If some one were fishing that way around my kids, I'd have to not let them see my kids alone.   I just don't trust that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)