Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!!

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:06 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 267 Total Views

OK...MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 6 YEARS BUT MARRIED ONLY 3. JUST RECENTLY HIS MOTHER HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR MONEY. WE ARE TRYING TO SAVE MONEY TO MOVE INTO AN HOUSE.SHE GOT BEHIND ON HER HOUSE PAYMENTS AND ASKED FOR $1500. WE DECIDED TO SIT AND TALK ABOUT IT BECAUSE WE HAD ALREADY PAID THEIR HOUSE NOTES WHEN HIS DAD COULDN'T WORK.SO, SHE KEEP CALLING AND CALLING TO SEE IF HE HAD IT UNTIL THE DAY SHE KNEW HE GOT PAID AND THE SHE ASKED FOR THE MONEY. WE TOLD HER WE DIDN'T HAVE IT. SO AFTERWARDS,SHE CALLED FOR $40 DOLLARS FOR SOME CHICKEN, (A LIGHTBULB WENT OFF IN MY HEAD) BECAUSE I JUST BOUGHT HER GROCERIES FOR THE 3RD TIME.WHEN MY HUSBAND BROUGHT UP ABOUT THE GROCERIES AND WHY DOES SHE KEEP ASKING HIM FOR MONEY THEY GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT.USUALLY I OVER LOOK THINGS LIKE THAT BUT SHE SAID HE HAD NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR HER IN 5 YEARS.(A LIGHTBULB WENT OFF IN MY HEAD) THAT'S THE TIME MY HUSBAND AND I GOT TOGETHER. WE HAVE DONE SO MUCH FOR "HER" IT'S REDICULOUS.AND SHE ALSO TOLD US WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GO TO HER HOUSE,SO WE DO NOT GO TO THE HOUSE AT ALL.

by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
hkcason
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 7:23 AM
Highly suspicious. Makes me think mommy has some new toys @ her house that she doesn't want u to see. I'd sneak over there to see what she's hiding.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN