Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

uggghhhhh!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:08 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 294 Total Views

I have been married to my husband for 6 years.  He is an only child. (this should have been a red flag). She is ultimately the one that he goes to about EVERYTHING!!! He seems to believe that only he can point out her faults or disagree with her.  If I do, I am being disrespectful!  She has had too much influence over our marriage which has played a major factor as to why we are currently seperated.  She is the type of women that likes to USE the people in her life.  SHe operates on the "barter system".  She also uses money and material goods to buy affection and loyalty.  I fell prey to all of this up until I got pregnant with my lasy child (March 2012).  She and I had a falling out (I chose to finally speak my mind), and I was basically told to leave her son alone!

My husband asked me to leave our home in Sept. of this year, because of all the stress, I was admitted into the hospital and placed on bedrest (I was pregant).  I ended up having my baby 3 weeks early..  I never recieved a visit from my husband or mother in law. But now, she wants to be my best friend again (but I know it's only to have access to the baby).

My life is so complicated, and there is so much mure to my story, but it just feels sooo good to vent!!!

by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hkcason
by Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 9:42 AM

oh honey i'm so sorry! i have to say tho your dh sounds like an ass. not coming to see his own child? i would find a lawyer, file for divorce & use abandonment as the reason. pretty sure mamas got her hooks in this deep & maybe seeing papers like that will knock some sense into him. if it doesn't than he's a lost cause. no man should ever put his mama b4 his wife & kids! sending you lots of positive thoughts & prayers!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

joyfullem
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I hate when people use other people my MIL's favorite saying that really pisses me off is " I have no use for that person"  I just want to say why the fuck do they need to be useful to you?!?!? They are people not appliances! Gahh just don't let her back in to your life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN